The new place

Ty's POV:
"Hey Jerome!"
J: Hey Biggums! Hey Adam!
A: Hi Jerome! Mitch, me and Ty need to go unpack.
M: Okay dood! Me and Jerome are gonna go to our room.
A: Okay. Just don't get Jerome pregnant!
Mitch and Jerome blushed after Adam said that. We all laughed and went to our room. Right after we shut our door, we heard Mitch and Jerome's door shut, then moaning immediately afterwards.
T: Why do we need to unpack? We hardly brought anything!
A: I just wanted an excuse to come in here.
T: Why?
Adam locked the bedroom door. Hoo boy! I know what's gonna happen!
(I decided to actually put a tiny little smut in this. Not too much. just a little. :))
Adam immediately pressed me onto the wall and started kissing me roughly. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance. I wanted to be a little bit of a tease for fun, so I didn't let him in.
A: You fricken tease.
I smiled cause I had completed my mission. I then parted my lips allowing him in. He smiled and explored my mouth deeply with his tongue. I made my tongue come out from its own hiding place. Once Adam had found my tongue, he began to suck on it, causing me to suck on his. He then broke away and started to kiss my neck. I moaned very lightly so he wouldn't hear. Soon after, he found my sweet spot. I moaned loud enough for Adam to hear. He smiled and began to stay at that very spot. Then he bit it, and I moaned louder. I bit my tongue in attempt to muffle the noise, but of course Adam wanted to hear them.
A: Mitch and Jerome aren't gonna hear cause their busy too, and I like the noises.
He reassured me, so I continued. He took off my shirt and I helped him with his. I blushed once I saw his abs.
(Lol. I felt super uncomfortable writing "abs" and TY! YOU FRICKEN PERVERT. Jk. :) )
Soon after, we were both in only our boxers.
*Time skip until Ty and Adam were done*
(Btw, they didn't have sex. They did get completely naked and gave eachother blow jobs, but they didn't have sex.)
A: I love you Ty.
T: I love you too Adam.
(Hope you enjoyed! Imma play a video game with my dad now!)