He has returned

Ty's POV:

I woke up with a huge pain in my lower back.

Did Adam seriously do "it" with me? I know hes the "Man" of the relationship and all, but I thought we were gonna take this slow!

Z: Well well well. You're finally awake!

I saw Zach come out of a dark corner of the room.

T: *Gasps* Z-Zach!

Z: Are you ready?

T: What are you doing?!

Then I realized that I wasn't wearing anything.

Oh no.

So that's what the lower back pain was all about! Zach did it when I was unconsious! (Is that how I spell it? DARN YOU SPELLCHECK! WHY YOU NO WORK?!?!) He flipped me over so my stomach was on the ground, (Sorry, but I had to. Its an important part of the story!!!) and he pushed into me, too fast I might add. I screamed out in pain. The pain subsided, making me moan. Not from pleasure. Not at all.

Where is Adam? I need him.

So badly.

(Hey guys! Ann here! So sorry about the semi-smutty chapter! I just started my third period today and I am having really bad cramps, aaaand i thought this story could use a little smut. I don't know why, but I decided that it was a good idea to eat a cherry and grape otter pop at 10:30 in the morning. Great idea right? Anyways, I will try to make a longer chapter in a little bit. My head and stomach hurts really bad right now, so I'm going to lay down in the couch with my mom's laptop instead of sitting in this crappy computer chair. Bai!!!)