The first kiss

Adam's POV still:

I carried the sleeping Ty up to his room bridal style. I set him down on the bed. He looked so freaking adorable when he is sleeping! I turned to walk out but Ty said, "Adam? Will you... lay with me? please?"

"Of course Ty."

I laid down next to him. He burrowed his head into my chest, and fell asleep. I figured since Zach was a drunken wreck, he probably was at a friend's house, so he wouldn't be able to come back for awhile, and before I knew it, I was asleep.

Ty's POV:

When I woke up, I saw Adam staring at me.

"Good morning." He said to me.

"Good morning. Should I go make breakfast?"

(A/N Imma use A: for when Adams talking and T when Ty is.)

A:If you want to. Or we can go get breakfast.

T: let's get breakfast. I haven't had a decent meal in a long time. :)

*Time skip cause I'm lazy.*

After breakfast:

Ty's POV:

Adam and I walked into my house and went straight to my room. Just cause the rest of the house smelled like freakin alcohol except for my room.

T: Adam?

A: Yeah Ty?

T: Can I tell you something?

A: You can tell me anything Ty. Your my best friend!

T: I kind of like-

I was cut off by Adam's soft, warm lips smashing against mine. I was squirming at first cause I was surprised, but then I realized, this is the guy of my dreams! And I started to kiss back. I had never felt so happy in my life.