SETO IS MY BABY! DON"T TOUCH HIM!

(Hey guys! Ann here! And I will bet that you guys are confuzzled about the name of this chapter. Yes. This is a chapter of the story, but I just wanna make something clear real quick. SETOSORCERER IS MY BABY!!! NOBODY TOUCHES HIM!!! So yeah... I may have an gigantic crush on Seto. DON'T HATE! *Starts crying. Seto comes out of no where and calms me down.* The only person that I will allow anyone touch my Seto is Brice (BudderSolace or GoldSolace), because in many stories of SetoSolace, they are soooooooo cute together. DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE SETO THE SORCERER! SORCERERS CAN FALL IN LOVE TOO YA KNOW!!! Soooo... anyways... here's a chapter...

Vote...

Comment...

Follow...

On with the chapter!)

Seto's POV (YES!!!):

I saw that someone was thrown into the cage that I was in. He was litteraly thrown into the cage and hit his head on a rock in the cage. I was huddled in a corner trying to stay warm. I would be warm enough if Zach and Dawn hadn't stripped me from my clothes and raped me. What did they have against bisexuals?! At least I was assuming that the person who was thrown in here was bisexual like me. I walked up to the blacked out person. He was definatly a guy... and he looked very fimiliar. 

Wait... TY?!

They got to Ty!!! No! I set Ty on the floor in front of me and used a healing spell so that the wound in his head dissapeared. He stopped bleeding. I then used a spell to wake him up. His eyes fluttered open.

T: S-Seto?

S: Ty. You're okay.

T: Yeah... I think so... what are you doing here? And... why are you not wearing any clothes?

S: I'm here for the same reason as you. I'll give you some backstory in a minute, but... uh... they stripped me clean... and...

I started to shake when I remembered what they did.

T: Oh. They did the same to me before Seto. They will probably do it again to both of us. We just need to try to stay strong.

I nodded.

T: What about the backstory you were gonna tell me?

S: Oh. Right. Well, I guess Dawn used to have the biggest crush on Brice, but she knew that I loved him... before Brice and I started dating. So she shut me out and hardly ever talked to me. She tried to hang around Brice every second she could. Brice got tired of it, and started to talk to me more often because he loved me. That meant less time for Dawn to be around Brice bacause she hated me. When she found out that we got together, she went viral. Then she turned to her second biggest crush. Adam. When they broke up and Adam got together with you, she went viral again and turned to vengence against both of us. When she went to your abusive and sexually abusive brother, she worked out a deal with him to let me be a part of their "Revenge Plan", so now we are both stuck here getting raped and beaten every day until we die or until we get saved.

T: It's all my fault... all my fault....

S: Ty... no. It's not your fault. I promise.

I pulled him in for a hug and he quickly fell into my arms. I rubbed soothing circles into his back to calm him down, and he quickly fell asleep. I looked at his face when he was sleeping. I didn't have a crush on him, it's just that it reminded me of when Brice and I would lay down on the couch and I would be the one to be sleeping in his arms. Soon after Ty fell asleep, I fell asleep thinking about Brice.

Please save us Brice...

I need you more than ever.

(Hey guys! Ann here! I hope that you guys enjoyed this chapter! I need to wait until something special happens before I can make a special chapter. It's a secret, so I can't tell. But I am sure that it will happen soon because you guys are so amazing! BAI!!!!!!)