Don do dis plz

(Hey guys! So sorry for not updating in almost 5 days! Here is your update! I'll try to get another chapter written later today! My dad fixed my laptop, so I will be able to write chapters easier. I am a pretty fast typer, so ya... ENJOY THIS CHAPTER!!!!!!)

Ty's POV:

I was freezing cold when I woke up, so I snuggled up closer to Adam. Then I realized that we were not wearing anything. I blushed. Adam held me tighter and I snuggled up even closer and I sighed contently.

A: I love you.

T: I love you too.

I looked at the clock and almost jumped up and out of Adam's arms.

A: Whats wrong babe?

T: Adam! We have to get up! It's two in the afternoon!

A: Crap!

We didn't have anything planned, but sometimes some of our friends like to come over without any notice. Me and Adam took a shower, got dressed, brushed our teeth and hair, the usual things a person does when they have to get ready for the day in the morning. When we were done, me and Adam decided to do some cleaning around the house. Adam picked up stuff on the floor and started vaccuming, and I did some laundry and cleaned up the kitchen. When we were done with all of that, Adam and I went upstairs to clean our bedroom. Once we were done with that, he pushed me up against the wall and started kissing me.

He just can't get enough of me, can he?

I thought to myself. I let out a moan as he forced his tongue in my mouth. Right as he started to try to take off my shirt the doorbell rang. Lucky for us, our hair wasn't messed up at all. He frowned I smirked.

T: Probably Mitch and Jerome.

A: Why? How dare they.

Adam said joking. I just smiled and giggled.

T: Maybe next time, okay?

A: Fine.

I went to go answer the door. I didn't find Mitch and Jerome standing there. I found Mitch and Jerome lying there.

(Ooooooooh! What happened to Mitch and Jerome??? Find out next chapter that I'm going to work on now! BAI!!!!!)