The Escape

Adam's POV:

A:Who was that Ty?

I whispered. I think I knew what the answer was when Ty started to shake and clutched onto me.

T: Z-Zach... you need to hide Adam. He will kill you if he sees you!

A: No. I can't let him hurt you... again.

T: NO! Hide in the closet! Now! I won't take no for an answer! Go!

I hid in the closet. I was worried about Ty.

Ty's POV:

I saw my bedroom door break down.

"THERE YOU ARE YOU LITTLE GAY PIG!!!!!"

He tackled me to the floor. He punched me in the stomach. I almost threw up again but swallowed it. Then he kissed me. HE KISSED ME. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance. Of course I wouldn't let him. He laughed and forced his tongue in. I loudly moaned when he started to suck in my tongue. He sucked waaaaaay to hard and I screamed and tried to push him off.

*Time Skip*

"Freakin idiot. There's no way you can ever escape me! I have marked my territory on you."

Zach left the room. Did he really just rape me? I sat on the floor shivering. Adam rushed out of the closet with a blanket. He covered me in the blanket and I cuddled up next to him.

"I'm so sorry Adam. It has never gotten that bad before."

A: It's okay Ty. It wasn't your fault. We need to get you out of here. Pack up. We need to leave this place.

T: How? Where are we gonna go?

A: You are gonna come live with me in Washington .