Adam

Adam's (aka SkyDoesMinecraft) POV:

I remembered the skype call well. Ty had accidentally called me on skype. I picked up and saw something that I would never be able to un-see. Ty was lying on the ground with cuts, bruises, and surrounded by a pool of blood and vomit... and his brother, Zach was kicking his stomach, causing Ty to throw up more. I was sitting there with my mouth open. Zach left the room. Ty crawled up and leaned on his computer chair and said, "Adam. I am so sorry you had to see that."

"Ty, I'm coming over."

"But-"

I didn't let him finish. Ty was my best friend and I didn't want to even think about him puking and getting beat up everyday! I loved him and I didn't want him to be so hurt and torn up. In fact, I saw scars on his wrist, and they were really deep cuts. I couldn't stand it. I got a plane ticket from Washington to Arizona. Once I got to Tys house, I already had a bad feeling. I knocked on the door. No answer. And there were no cars in the driveway, and I knew Zach owned one and Ty didn't, so he had to be home. I checked to see if the door was locked, and surprisingly, it wasn't. I opened the door and went inside. I heard crying inside of the bathroom.

"Ty? Are you okay?"

"Adam?!" Ty said in response.

"Please unlock the door. Come out."

I saw a red, puffy-eyed Ty come out. He immediately ran into my arms and buried his face in my chest and began sobbing.

"Ty. What's wrong?"

"So many things Adam. So many."

We sat down in the ground and he cried himself to sleep. Oh Ty. If only you knew how I felt about you.

(A/N Hey guys! Ann here! So, how do think I did on this chapter? It's 11:05 at night right now and I am somehow not tired at all. In fact, Imma write another chapter for you guys right now! I hope you are all enjoying this story so far!"