"Oh yeah. You like the yucky food." She scrunched her nose up. Lexi laughs and I glare a little bit.

"So what are you going to get?" Lexi asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Something off the vegetarian portion of the menu." I responded, ignoring the giggles from the both of them.

--

Zayn's POV:

"Zayn mate, wanna play some pool?" Liam asked, walking over to the hotel bed I'm laying in.

"Uh, sure." I decided, standing up and stretching. "Just let me grab my phone."

"Okay." He said and walks to the door. I grab my phone off the charger and follow him to the door.

When we make it down to the hotel lobby where the game room is, Paul joins us and escorts us to the room. When walk into the room, we see the rest of the guys here.

"Come here guys." Harry said, gesturing us to come over to them. "We picked teams. It's me and Louis against Liam, Zayn, and Niall."

"Okay cool." Liam said. I stand beside him and Niall joins our side. "Who's first?"

"You guys can go." Louis said and we do.

We end up spending hours playing game after game. My team won the first three rounds and Harry and Louis finally won the forth. We continued to win after that, cackling at their sore loser attitudes.

I can't help but think of Ariana every now and then. The thought of seeing her in just a few days makes me so excited.

Ariana's POV:

"Iggy's on stage." Scooter told me, hugging me briefly. "Glad I could make it tonight."

"Me too." I smile. "How's Justin's recordings going?"

"Good. He's working on some new music and also is playing in a new movie coming out later on." He said. "He always told me he'd start acting after the Believe tour and I really never believed he could act after seeing that CSI he was on." He chuckles.

"Is he any good?" I asked curiously.

"He's better than he was a few years ago. He's actually getting better and better." Scooter said, raising his eyebrows.

"That's cool." I smile. "Could you excuse me for a second? I need to check on Del."

"Of course." He smiles back. "See you after the concert. I'll be watching."

I turn and walk away from him and into the room where there are refreshments, couches, and my two girls. Delaney lays on the couch and is looking at the ceiling whereas Lexi is grabbing some food from the food bar.

When she notices my presence, she smiles. "Aren't you supposed to be going on stage soon?"

"Yeah but I came to check on you guys." I said. "Have you taken your vitamins?"

She rolls her eyes. "Yes I have, mother."

"I'm just making sure. It's important to keep the baby healthy." I explained.

"I know." Lexi smiles slyly.

"I think I'm going to go get all hooked up with the microphones. Are you guys staying in here?" I asked curiously.

"Yeah I think so. I've got a killer headache." She said.

"Okay then." I said and then turned to look at Delaney whose been listening to our conversation. "Be good for Auntie Lexi."