Chapter 1 - A Lost Little Mouse

Alpha Dylan's POV

"Dylan there seems to be a problem on the South Border, we need you out there, somethings got the patrols a little spooked so I'm heading out there too, although they said they've got it contained."

I turned to look at Beta Clark with my eyebrows furrowed together, " What on earth would spook those guys, I've seen Paul eat bolts." I said with amusement lacing my voice even though I know I should be serious.

"No clue Alpha but it has to be serious."

I suddenly turned serious or as my Luna likes to say Alpha Mode.

"Right get some warriors and meet me out front, I'm gonna bring Dominic, show him some training." I said with an authoritative tone.

He quickly nodded and walked out while I turned and mind-linked Dominic whilst walking towards to front of the house.

Son, meet me out front we're going for training, you got 2 minutes.

Sure thing Daddio.

I mentally rolled my eyes at that little nickname he created since he was 8, no matter how much I bribe the kid he just wont stop, I chuckled at the thought... I've taught him well .

I was so stuck in my thoughts thinking about possible situations that I didn't notice my angry Little Luna glaring at me.

"Care to explain to me why our 13 year old son is about to go with you to something so dangerous even Paul is spooked?"

I smirked at how alike we were... great minds think alike. But of course I smirked internally, Zoe may be tiny but she will kill me.

I sheepishly rubbed the back of my neck and replied, "For training?"

Although it came out sounding more like a question. I wanted to kick myself. I was a damn Alpha. There's only 2 people this side of me comes out to, and that would be Zoe, my mate, my Luna and the love of my life, and my nutcase son who probably ratted me out to his mother because he's to lazy to come.

She sighed, "Just be careful babe and I don't want to see a scratch on his head, not even one hair missing...now off you go this pack isn't gonna protect itself."

I quickly pecked her and walked out the house where Dominic was waiting for me but his back was turned to me talking to some female pack member around his age. I walked up to him and whacked the back of his head playfully, "Hey kiddo your mother says you should stop wetting the bed unless you want to clean it yourself."

He looked at me confused until he realised what I was doing and quickly turned around towards the girl but she was already walking away with a disgusted look on her face but that didn't stop him try to save his pride," HE'S LYING I PROMISE,WAIT wait....aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh thanks Dad." he buried himself in his palms probably looking for what's left of his pride.

Ahhhhhh parent goals.

"Well if I knew that would stop the nickname I would have done it years ago." I said with a smirk satisfied for the amount of embarrassment I've caused him today.

"Gosh Dad, lets just go to the border"

I nodded, happy he for once wants to do his duties even if its just to go home faster.

We both shifted and I pointed my head to the South telling him we're going there. He nodded in understanding and we both took off in a sprint. Our wolves were midnight black and although we were similar in almost every way his wolf size compared to me was almost comical. He still had a good few years to fill out into his full potential.