48

———

Taehyung was unconsciously avoiding Yoongi.

Taehyung would text him back when he texts, but now that Yoongi wanted to hang out, Taehyung was a little nervous. Ever since that dream he was scared to face Yoongi. What if he sees him and suddenly realizes that he's in love with him? Or thinks about what they did? Taehyung was very confused.

Yoongi insisted on Taehyung going over to his, but Taehyung was terrified to see his room just because thats were he ruined everything.

So, Yoongi was coming over to Jimin's. Jimin was with his parents for some business stuff and Jungkook was at his own house, so it was just going to be him and Yoongi.

About twenty minutes later Yoongi was walking in Jimin's room, sighing dramatically and plopping down on the bed, "I think I'm famous," he mumbles.

All the dread Taehyung felt washed away once he realized that it was just Yoongi. And Yoongi was his best friend. Only his best friend.

"You just realized that now?" Taehyung asks, hugging the pillow closer to him.

Yoongi looks at Taehyung and squints his eyes, "I'm not stupid. I know that people like my shit, it's just, I didn't think people here would know."

Taehyung chuckles, "What happen?"

Yoongi slips his shoes off and crosses his legs on the bed and faces Taehyung, "So, I was at the store buying some real food since I got paid, you know?" Taehyung nods, "and this girl runs up to me and asks for an autograph."

Taehyung smiles wide, "Aw, you gave it to her, right?"

"No."

"Yoongi!"

Yoongi shrugs, "She ran up on me. And was all up in my face. I almost hit her when she jumped in front of me," Yoongi sighs, grabbing a pillow and putting it over his lap so he could rest his elbows on the surface.

Taehyung giggles and shakes his head, "Oh, Yoongi. You aren't the bad boy you want people to think you are."

"I am."

"No you aren't!" Taehyung smiles, "you're a whole softie."

"Shut it. I'm only like that way with you," Yoongi says, "I'm scary to others."

Taehyung just laughs and reaches over to poke Yoongi's cheek, but Yoongi grabs his hand and pulls, making Taehyung launch forward and almost fall off the bed. Yoongi catches him before he falls, Taehyung screeching as he holds on for dear life.

"Don't let go," Taehyung grunts as he tries to sit back up, "if you were Jimin you would have let me fall."

"I don't doubt it."

Taehyung smiles and then hits Yoongi's arm, making him wince and hold the place that was smacked, "Uh, ouch!"

"You pulled me!"

"You hit me!"

"You almost hit a fan!"

"Correction, I almost hit an idiot!" Yoongi says back, scrunching his face up as he playfully glares at Taehyung.

"So," Yoongi says after a minute, "what's up with your text being so vague?"

Taehyung freezes slightly, "What you mean?"

"You usually write me paragraphs but you were only giving me little worded answers. Definitely not Taehyung like."

Taehyung shrugs and looks away as he pretends he's studying the wall. Yoongi sighs and grabs Taehyung's chin to make him look at him, "Spill."

Taehyung sighs and groans before rubbing his face, "I had a dream that we...had sex."

Yoongi raises his eyebrow and chuckles. Making Taehyung peak between his fingers, "What's so funny?"

Yoongi just shakes his head in amusement, "Kid, I have that dream all the time."

"What!?"

"Calm down," Yoongi snorts, "it's normal. I've had sex with Jimin's mom once in my dream. But I definitely don't like her," Yoongi says making Taehyung cringe.

"W-who said anything about me likening you?"

Yoongi raises his eyebrow, "You're so obvious. What, did you admit you had feelings for me or something?"

Taehyung freezes again and looks back at the wall.

Yoongi shakes his head, "Just because you aren't looking at me doesn't mean I'm not looking at you. Now tell me."

Taehyung groans and rubs his cheeks, "I just said I felt something after. But then Jimin walked in and then Jungkook hit me and it was the worst dream ever."

"Damn."

"Mhm."

"Was the sex good at least?"

"I wouldn't say I felt something if it wasn't."

Yoongi smirks and leans back cockily, "Dream me knows wassup."

"Stop. You look like a douche."

"Douches get pussy. Literally."

Taehyung looks at him in disgust.

"Well, douches don't get ass. Have fun with that."

Yoongi's smirk turns into a scowl.

———

We love an iconic cute duo 🐯🐱