20

This is the difference three months can make

This is the difference three months can make. 2k to 20k. Thank you all so much for supporting this book. It means the world to me! I'm so grateful for this book because I have made new friends and others have made friends in my comments! I love you all so much and I hope in three moths this book will soar just like FATE. I'm so happy. Thank you. ❤️

———

———

It wasn't much of a surprise when the two walked into Namjoon's studio to see him slumped at his chair as he clicks things on the computer in front of him.

Yoongi felt nauseous seeing Namjoon. He remembers a little of that night and he can't stand that even though he was in pain, he seemed to enjoy it. What kind of fucked up shit is that?

Namjoon turned around when he heard Taehyung close the door. His eyebrows widened when they landed on Yoongi.

"Yoongi," Namjoon says, turning his chair fully around, "hi."

Yoongi awkwardly nods his head, moving his eyes towards the wall because he didn't like to look Namjoon in the eyes. It just remind him of Namjoon's stare when he came inside of him.

Namjoon knew Yoongi wasn't comfortable. The two kind of ruined their friendship all because Namjoon was sad and drunk.

"Can I talk to you?" Namjoon asks, glancing at Taehyung, "privately."

Yoongi looks at Taehyung who was looking back at him. Yoongi gives him a slight nod to tell him it's okay. Taehyung sighs and walks out the door.

Yoongi doesn't move.

"Yoongi, I'm sorry," Namjoon speaks up after a few moments of silence.

Yoongi looks down and nods, "I know."

Namjoon stands up, "No, you seemed really messed up about it. I didn't mean to take your virginity and I didn't mean to not ask if you were okay with it. I didn't ask," Namjoon says, looking down on the other who nodded.

"It's okay. It sucks but what can I do?" Yoongi dryly chuckles, "I'm just worried about Hoseok and Jin."

Namjoon closes his eyes as he deeply sighs. He's talked to Jin a few times, kind of ignored Hoseok because that made him feel so much worse. Jin and Namjoon were somewhat on a break but Namjoon intentionally slept with the guy Hoseok is head over heels for. That was one of the worst things Namjoon could have done.

"We need to tell them because it's eating me alive," Namjoon says, "And it wasn't like we have feelings for each other. We were drunk!"

"That's not going to matter to them."

Namjoon groans and nods. He sits there for a minute trying to think of what he could say to them. He finally reaches in his back pocket to pull his phone out but his eyes widen and his mouth drops, "Oh no!"

Yoongi furrows his eyebrows, "What?"

Namjoon turns to phone to show Yoongi that it was on a call with Jin.

Namjoon had butt dialed him.

Yoongi felt his heart sink and he jumped when the door busted open, Taehyung holding Jin's arm as Jin storms in with his phone in his hands.

"You cheated!?" Jin yelled.

Namjoon gapes at him.

Just then Hoseok walks through with a bag of McDonald's and a confused expression, "What's all the yelling about?"

Yoongi's heart sinks when Jin loudly blurts out in rage, "Namjoon and Yoongi slept together!"

Taehyung puts his hands over his mouth in shock because he couldn't believe how absolutely wrong this was going.

Hoseok looked as if he had gotten slapped. He blinked and his eyes drifted towards Namjoon, then Yoongi who was tearing up.

All the sudden, a hand smacked Yoongi in the face. Yoongi gasped and looked at Jin who was also teary eyed, "You ass!" He yelled.

Yoongi clapped back and punched Jin's face, making him stumble back. Yoongi let his tears fall, Jin angrily crying as well.

Hoseok makes a move to comfort Yoongi, but Taehyung was already crowding around him, "Yoongi! Are you okay?"

Namjoon jolts forward and goes over to Jin but Jin pushes him back, "We are done! I fucking hate you, Namjoon," Jin hisses, "You're actual shit."

Jin storms out and Hoseok stands there with his food that he was going to give to Namjoon as an apology.

Namjoon meets Hoseok's dark eyes, "Hoseok, im so—"

Namjoon gets punched. Hard.

Hoseok throws the bag of food somewhere in the room and gives Yoongi who looked devastated once hard look before walking out.

No matter how much Hoseok wanted to gather Yoongi in his arms and make him smile, he couldn't get the image of his best friend and his love fucking out of his mind.

So Hoseok left them and walked passed Jin who was sobbing against the building.

After all, the whole thing started with him.

———

———

Thoughts?