Quit my job for love

Y/n: WHAT?

You where shocked.

D: I quit m-

Y/n: I HEARD YOU BUT WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT??

D: because y/n, your my student and I'm your teacher. Student teacher relationships are not aloud. We both could get into big trouble. So I quit, we will keep our relationship on the down low for a while because if someone finds out this soon. I could go to jail and you could get kicked out of school and loose your shot at attending the school of the Arts. Something like this will spread around and will be with you for the rest of your life. I can't have that.

He said as he walked around to you sitting on the chair next to you, placing your hand in his.

Y/n: but you loved that job.

D: but I love you more. So yesterday after you left I went To the principal and told him that I quit because I couldn't handle it anymore.

You looked up at him.

Y/n: you l-love me?

D: I do y/n, I really do. That's why we need to keep this relationship secret. I can't lose you.

He said placing his hands on your shoulder rubbing them up and down.

Y/n: I love you to.

You said looking down with a big smile on your face. You looked up and he crashed his lips on to yours. Having a full on make out session. He pulled away, standing up with you placing his hands on your hips and spoke.

D: now, because we can't leave the house to have a real date, I went to the store yesterday and brought ingredients to make pancakes for breakfast and stuff for dinner. So I thought we could just stay inside and watch movies all day, then tonight we can have a candle lit dinner outside.

Y/n: that's sounds perfect.

You said meeting his gaze. His hand moved down form your hips to your ass squeezing it softly.

D: and you know after if you feel up to it, we could take a nice warm bath then see where things go. Maybe we could even take it to the bedroom.

He said smirking. Running his hand up and down your body.

Y/n: you got to treat me right Mr. Seavey

D: you know I will.

He grabbed your chin pecking your lips.

D: oh, I also remember to buy condoms.

You both laughed.
He pulled away and Clapped his hands.

D: so, pancakes?

He asked cheerful.

Y/n: pancakes

You answered in agreement, smiling wide...