No condom!¿

He went wide eyed and froze for a second until the adult in him came out.

D: tomorrow is Saturday so come over to mine early and I will get the morning after pill for you. Okay?

Y/n: o-okay.

You said shakily, he noticed and grabbed you hands.

D: hey, it's okay. Everything is going to be Alright.
You nodded, he pecked your lip ps and said.

D: sense your going to be over my house anyways, how about I take you on a breakfast date, spend the day with me then I will take you on a real dinner date.

You smiled and agreed.

D: okay, you should head home now. It's getting late.

Y/n: yeah should.

You hugged him and smiled widely in to his chest as he kissed the Top of your head. You pulled out of his grip and pecked his lips.

D: my house at 7. He's my number, I'll text you the address.

He said handing you a peace of paper.

Y/n: okay

you simply said walking over to the door unlocking it and opening it. You could feel his gaze on you the whole time. Just before you walk out you turned to him.

Y/n: goodbye Mr. Seavey

You giggled

D: goodbye y/n

He laughed as well. You walked out and closed the door behind you. Walking down the halls with a big smile on your face. You got home, went for a shower and laid in bed when it hit you. You sat up in bed quickly, whispering to yourself.

Y/n: holy shit... I just fucked my maths teacher....