Blow job

You kiss him, then slowly moved down his body. Kneeling down right in front of him, you looked up to him through your eyelashes as you undid his belt. Once his belt was undone you unbuttoned and zipped down his jeans pulling them down his legs. He stepped out, all that was left was his boxers. You gripped the side of them yanking them down letting his hard on spring up and slap against his stomach. You gulped at his size.

Y/n: Jesus Christ

You mumbled under your breath but he heard, causing him to chuckle.

D: you like it princess?

He questioned as he grabbed your hair in to a ponytail. You just nodded licking your lips.

D: well it's all yours.

You smirked and grabbed his dick licking it from his base to the tip, where you put his entire length in to your mouth causing you to gag you pull back and rub him fast up and down. You looked up to him with a smirk spread across your lips as he groaned throwing his head back, loving what you are doing to him. You stuck him in your mouth again bobbing your head back and forth. His hand was still holding your hair pushing your head down on him making you gag, you didn't mind though. Low moans and groans left his lips.

D: shit. Feels so good.

You continued on going even faster. On hand was holding on to his hip to stable yourself and the other was gripping his balls.

D: f-fuck

He moaned out loudly, you slowed down you movement till you came to a stop talking him out for you mouth and standing up.

D: what are you doing? I didn't tell you to stop.

He said while stroking himself, finding it hard to look you in the eye because his eyes kept traveling down your body.

Y/n: I want you to be in me when you cum.

You said in the sexiest way you could as a smirk played on your lips. He licked his lips and smirked as well before kissing you roughly, sitting you on his desk spreading your legs, not braking the kiss. You let a slight moan slip as his tip rubbed against your clit.

Y/n: Daniel I-I'm a virgin...