Virgin

He looked at you with a confused and shocked expression.

D: wait, was that your first blow job?

Y/n: y-yes

D: I find that hard to believe.

He chuckled

Y/n: why?

D: Because that was the best fucking blow job I have ever gotten, and I didn't even get to cum.

You giggled and blushed.

D: are you sure you want this?

Y/n: I'm sure.

D: I'll be gentle okay. You want me to stop at anytime just tell me. I don't want to hurt you.

He crest your left cheek softly, looking at you in your eyes with concern, while give you a sweet little smile. He leaned down and kissed you, it was not like the other kisses, those ones where hungry and desperate. This one was passionate, soft and caring, it made the butterflies in you stomach go crazy. Maybe you didn't just desire  his touch, maybe you desired more then that.

D: ready?

You bit you lip and nodded. He slowly pushed into you, you gasped for air, like you would have if you had reached the surface of the water after holding you breath for to long. The brim of your eyes where red and wet as you held them shut tight. you must admit, it did hurt, it was like a shape pain, then a stinging sensation stuck around. He didn't move he waited for you to adjust. He bit his lip looking at you with glossy eyes, as if he could sense your pain and it made him hurt knowing that he hurt you. Maybe he felt the same for you as you did for him.