Quiet down

He softly rubbed where he hit then kissed it going back to your pussy. He used his thumb to rub figure eights over your clit, while his tongue poked in and out of your entrance. He switch over, his tongue was now flicking back and forth on your clit and he started fingering you. He started with one finger while softly nibbling on you clit.

Y/n: Daddy p-please.

You begged and begged wanting more then what you where being given.

D: begging won't help you.

He pulled his mouth away for your clit and push another finger in. Two fingers thrusting in and out of you at a now faster pace. He watched as his fingers thrusted in to you, he watched the way your pussy reacted, twitching with his touch. Soon he had three fingers in you, pumping in and out of you at a fast pace.

Y/n: D-daddy ughhhh faster!

You cried out. He did as told. You tried to hold it back but you couldn't Loud moans where escaping your mouth.

D: sshhh quiet down baby girl. We don't want to get court, now do we?

You didn't answer, you couldn't. You where close. A knot started to form in the pit of your stomach.

Y/n: d-daddy I'm c-close.

You gripped on to the desk tight.

D: hmm not yet baby.

He flipped you around so now you where sitting on the desk with you back laying against it.
Your legs spread wide and he pounded his fingers into you with one hand and used the other to rub your clit hard and fast...