Chapter 20: New Home

Start from the beginning

"Oh and this big boy is Nightshade. The alpha of his kind," Akilina beamed.

Ashaw rolled his eyes and knocked on the wooden door. A rustling was heard on the other side and suddenly the wooden door open. Y/n turned to see a younger girl with honey brown hair and hazed eyes. She was only a few inches taller than Gothi.

"Ashaw or..?"

Ashaw smirked and ruffled the young girls hair.

"It's me kid. Whatcha need?"

The girl smiled and embraced him which he returned.

"I missed you. Did you find who you where looking for?"

"Of course I did," Ashaw smirked taking Y/n's hand. "This is Y/n, my sister."

Ashaw explained handing Y/n's hand over to the blind girl. She smiled and shook Y/n's hand.

"I'm Blythe."

"Nice to meet you," Y/n smiled.

Withdrawing her hand Blythe took a few steps back so she could lend on the hidden hut.

"How late is it?" Blythe asked.

"Well it appears to be close to the time of the feast. Speaking of which we should get going," Ashaw spoke.

Lifting Blythe onto his back he smirked seeing Akilina and her dragon take hold of Y/n and flying away making Y/n nervous. Chuckling lightly he walked with Blythe to the great halls where they feasted.

*****

As morning came Y/n woke to the smell of something good. Leaving the bed she was in she walked into the main room seeing Cherry sleeping on the couch with Salmen spooning her. Turning into another room she found Ashaw and Blythe eating what looked to be eggs, strips of meat, bread, and a large glass of yak milk. Sitting down Y/n noticed a plate already made. Taking a bite Y/n turned to them.

"Who cooked?" Y/n asked. "This is really good."

"I did mainly because I know Cherry is going to be much to sore and tired to work around today so I'm going to have to be the mother of the House," Ashaw muttered. "And thanks."

Y/n thought for a moment about what Ashaw meant but when she did she shook her head in disgust. Ashaw noticed and chuckled under his breath. Finishing up food they found Salmen and Cherry walking in looking tired. Seeing the food they sat down to eat, even if it was a bit cold. Blythe stood and kept their hand on the wall as she walked out. Y/n and Ashaw greeted them before walking out.

"So where's Liu?" Y/n asked. "I haven't seen him since last night."

Ashaw paused realizing he didn't even come home last night.

"Hmm, must have stayed at Ruby's with Akilina," he answered.

"Ruby?" Y/n asked.

"Cherry and Akilina's mother. Sweet lady. Do you care to meet her?" Blythe asked.

Y/n blinked and looked over at the small girl. She almost forgot that she was with them. 

"Sure."

Blythe smiled and skipped ahead. It was then Y/n realized her lack of shoes. She seemed carefree and very cheerful. With a small smile Y/n and Ashaw followed her. It wasn't until a question came to Y/n's mind.