Chapter 18: Celebration

Hiccup's POV

Figuring out a way to get myself back to Berk wasn't as easy as I thought. When Hookfang went to take me back they all followed. So, I thought of a plan. Retrieving the old busted and burnt ship, I herded the baby dragons onto the ship. It took a while but I managed. I was startled to see Sky land here. I didn't see any other dragons like him here, but I don't think he came for the hatchlings.

"Hey boy, what are you doing here?"

He picked me up and had me on his back. Grabbing a rope that was attached to the ship he went upwards and the other dragons followed his lead. With the baby's on board we head out back to Berk. It was late into the night when I returned. Everyone was happy to have the dragons back. Including my dad. When I was off Sky, I was tackled into a hug. I realize it was Y/n. Smiling I hugged back and sighed. Happy to be back home and with Y/n again. Heading for the great hall Sky wonder off again. Y/n went over to her brothers after giving me a side hug.

Y/n's POV

I went to find my brothers because they had a package that I was going to give Hiccup. I just hope he likes it and I know it wasn't much but I want him to remember all the fun times we had, and all the fun times he had with Astrid too.

"Hey, you need the package?" Salmen asked.

I nodded with a smile on my face. Handing it to me I turned and went to head back and saw Astrid hugging Hiccup who looked upset. She pulled back once she noticed something at the door. I turned and saw Toothless and Sky. Sky bounded over to me and nudged me. I laughed lightly and rubbed his scaly head. He rubbed against me and went to greet my brothers. Turning my attention back to Hiccup I noticed he was covered in dragon salvia. Holding back a laugh I approached him with the package in hand.

"Hey Hiccup."

He turned and smile but then smirked. Before I could react he wrapped his arms around me making me covered in salvia. Pulling back with that smirk still on his face while I shuddered as the salvia soaked threw my clothes.

"Hey Y/n."

"You know o had something for you by I don't think I want to give it to you now."

"What? No, I'm sorry. I'll hug you to make all better."

He had is arms out stretched again.

"No no I'm good. Here," I muttered handing him the package.

Hiccup POV

Taking the package I unwrapped it to see a book. It looked like Y/n's sketch book. I was never allowed to go threw it. Opening it I noticed a few of her older drawings. Like us sitting in a meadow of flowers with flower crowns. Snowball fights. Then I saw a event that I'd never forget. Me eating the fish Toothless offered me. When I first made hand contact with Toothless. My making his tail. Flipping threw I found a few with me in the area using my tricks I learned with Toothless. My first flight and the fish we had after. This I found something that shocked me. It was unfinished but I knew it was of me and Astrid went she first kissed my cheek. The one after was of me and Toothless challenging the Red Death. Astrid kissing me...my first kiss. Flipping threw more I found me and Y/n both flying with Sky and Toothless, and the kiss I shared with her. The picture last there was of the gang and there dragons. There was a small note on the bottom of the paper. Thank you for the memories we have shared and now it's time to make new memories. I couldn't help but smile at the memories and moments this book offered. I pulled her into a hug with small tears forming. This was not just a gift for the holidays, but rather a good-bye gift. She returned my embrace.

"Thank you," I whispered.

Y/n smiled, pulled back, and nodded.

"Oh I have something for you. Come on," I smiled taking her hand.

Leaving the great hall we went to our house and I lend her to my room.

"Ok, so there and close your eyes," I ordered.

Y/n chuckled and did so as I when to the draw to retrieve what I had made for her.

Y/n's POV

I sat on the bed waiting until I felt something cold on wrist.

"Okay open them."

I did so and looked down to see a bracelet. It had a small wooden Toothless and Sky side by side. Also Berks crest. I only smiled and hugged him tightly.

"Thank you Hiccup."

"Well, now even if your going...you'll always have a piece of Berk with you," Hiccup muttered.

Pulling away I wiped away any traitorous tears and gave a faint nod. Despite the choice to stay here, I need to know where I came from, and my origins. Hiccup and I decided to spend one last night together like we were kid.

Note : Yes I Get I've rushed threw Gift of the Nightfury. Also the characters mentioned like Cherry's sister, Ashaw's ex and brother will be involved in the sequel based on RTTE. I hope to get this book done by Christmas. At least before News Year.
Also the RTTE will start at the beginning but I'm not including all the episodes because not only will it be long but it will take a long time.  The third movie comes out in February and I only hope that things go according to plan for what I have for this book series.
I really want to get this all done by Summer or at most before 2020.