Chapter 10: Off To Battle

It wasn't long after they left that Y/n woke up. Her head hazy and vision blurry. Glancing around she noticed she was in the healers hut. Sitting up, y/n felt a sharp pain in her chest. That's when an unknown woman came over and quickly tried to lay Y/n back down.

"Easy. You need to rest. You took quite a hit against that wall," the red haired woman smiled.

Y/n blinked a few times. She didn't recognize her from the village.

"Who are you?" Y/n asked.

Her voice was raspy. Cherry left momentarily to grab a cup of water. Returning back to Y/n she found her sitting up, lending on the bed frame.

"Well," Cherry smiled lightly handing Y/n the cup. "I'm your future sister in law. My name is Cherry."

Y/n choked on the water in shock.

"S-sister-in-law? Are you saying I have a older brother?" Y/n asked.

Cherry smiled at her.

"Actually you have two older brothers. Salmen and Ashaw. I'm currently engaged with Salmen," she explained. "Your Y/n right?"

Y/n only nodded and tried to take in all the information given. She still had family. Two brothers and a soon to be sister-in-law. A loud thud erupted her thoughts. Gothi went over to the door and opened it.

Y/n and Cherry heard it slam shut seconds later. Gothi scudded  past the with a look of fear. Cherry went to the door. When she opened it she saw the feather-fury. It bounded in past her and made its was to Y/n.

She froze for a moment until the dragon bit her sleeve pulling her lightly. Cherry helped Y/n up and on the dragon, and rubbed the dragons head gently before hopping on behind Y/n. The dragon waddled out and took off. The wind blew threw the girls hair. Flying over the water at high speeds, it didn't take long for them to catch up to Hiccup and the others.

"Salmen!" Cherry called.

Salmen heard her voice faintly. Turning around he saw Cherry and a young girl that look much like mom. He paused for a moment causing the others to stop one by one. The feather-fury gave a low warning growl to the other dragons as she flew in mid air.

"Y/n, your okay," Hiccup smiled.

"Yeah," Y/n smiled.

Ashaw and Salmen were both in awe. She had the same hair as there mother. Her eyes were the same color as there dad.

"I much as I would like to give you a formal introduction as your oldest brother, but we need to find Stoick," Salmen spoke.

"Right," Hiccup spoke. "Let's go."

The eleven people continue on there way to what was going to be a battle field.