Side Story (Winds and Flames)

Start from the beginning

...The full army of Leanbox marched to war with passion burning in their eyes.

Vert: "Oh my... and Grun said this was hard... Uhuhuhu~ Oh won't he be surprised..."

...Men are so simple sometimes...

And now Back...

Luna: "Wow, Emerald, I'm a bit jealous, for your man to actually come running for you."

Emerald: "Well... don't be..."

Grun: "Yup..."

Luna: "Huh?"

...The two points to a certain direction, there was another rumble but this time...

Weiz: "LUNAAAA!!!!!!!!!"

Luna: "Weizy!?"

...The rumbling came from Weiz's huge mount...Weiz rode his tamed Fenrir with battle axe in hand and fury in his eyes...

Weiz: "Luna! Are you okay!? Are you hurt!? If you are, I'm going to bust the heads in of the @$$holes who hurt you, pull it out of their @$$ and shove it back in their throats!"

SLAP!

Weiz: "Oof!"

Luna: "Language Weizy, there are children here!"

Weiz: "Oh...sorry..."

Luna: "It's okay Weizy~ I'm sorry I slapped you, you were just worried... chu~ <3"

Weiz: "Oh Luna...~"

*Hugs~!

Emerald: "Oh my god.. Get a room..."

Grun: "My brother always did cared for his wife."

Luna: "But what about Lowee? Who's taking care of the papers?"

Weiz: "I...uh-oh..."

...Weiz contacts Blanc...

Blanc: "Bastard! I was reading a really great book right now! And it's my freaking day off!"

Weiz: "I'm sorry! I'll make it up to you I promise! Just keep the twins away from my desk!"

Blanc: "Too late for that! They already scribbled all over the papers! Gah! Now I have to rewrite all of these!"

Weiz: "Just for today! I promise. you'll get two days off, okay?"

Blanc: "I better do or I'm breaking your balls!!!"

...click...

Grun: "Must be tough..."

Weiz: "Tell me about it..."

Luna: "I'll apologize to Blanc with you later too, but right now..."

Grun: "Right... What caused that rumble?"

Emerald: "Let's ask the Geo Department, they should be able to pin point the exact location."

...After a trip to the Geo Department, the group then found themselves just outside Leanbox's gate...

Grun: "So you're saying a sudden flash of light appeared?"

Guard 1: "Yes sir! it glowed after a while, and then I believe someone appeared from it, I think it was a girl sire."

Weiz: "A girl?"

Luna: "Do you know where she went?"

Guard: "No Ma'am, she just vanished on the spot, like a flickering light of a candle."

Grun: "No need to worry, I've pin point her aura... Hmm... Guardsman?"

Guard: "Yes sir?"

Grun: "Are you certain that there was only one person who appeared?"