Chapter 15

"Tzuyu what do you want?!" I asked annoyed. "Oh come on oppa I miss you. You won't be in school anymore" she said and cling onto my arm. "Tzuyu, Jaehwanie needs his time alone with his friends" Namjoon said annoyed too. "Get lost Tzuyu" Jungkook said. "I don't want to" she said and hugged my arm. "Tzuyu can you please give me space?" I said softly trying to hold in my anger. "Ani oppa no means no" she said. I rolled my eyes. "Tzuyu fxcking get lost now. Nobody wants you here. Stop being an obsessive and possessive girlfriend!" Jungkook yelled. Tzuyu stood up slapped Jungkook and left. "I'll come and get you, Lee Jaehwan" she said, flipped her hair and walked away. "Just forget what happened and let's eat" I said trying to cheer them up. They nodded and acted like nothing happened.

Time skipped

It has been 6 days since that incident at the chicken restaurant happened. It has also been 6 days since I ignored Tzuyu. Today I'm finally revealing myself. I showered wore a boyish cloth and black skinny jeans and black ankled boots with 3 inch heels. It's like a tomboyish-girlish look. Oh and I dyed my hair too!

This time I didn't wear that type of undergarments that make me look like a guy

This time I didn't wear that type of undergarments that make me look like a guy. I looked at myself in the mirror. "Damn new day new me" I said. I tucked the front part into my jeans. Then I texted the boys.

                   BTS Group Chat

Namjoon: Guys remember. Meet up at
                   our usual cafe

Jimin: yeah I'm heading there already

Jin: yah I've been waiting here for 10
        minutes already.

Suga: Sh*t I just woke up

Jhope: I'm with Jin hyung

Jin: Hoseok's herhere

Tae: Wait I'm busy catching Pigeons!

Jin:  Suga's here. That was fast.

Namjoon: I've just arrived

Suga: Now where the hell are those
            two maknaes?!

Jaehwanie: coming!

Jin: Jungkookie's here. Now hurry up!

               End of Group Chat

My heart stopped for a few seconds when Jin mentioned about Jungkook. I grabbed my keys and walked outside. "Mom dad I'm going!" I yelled. They both smiled when they saw me in a girlish look. "I miss the handsome Jaehwan" Jennie said and wiped a fake tear. I hit her head and ran out. I drove to the cafe near the mall. When I entered I saw all of them. My heart was pumping fast. "Jaehwanie?" I heard Jhope's voice. I turned around took a deep breath and walked slowly towards them. They all had their mouth opens except for Jimin. "Jaehwanie you gotta be kidding me" Namjoon said eyeing me up and down. "I'm sorry for not telling you guys" I said and bowed 90 degree. Instead of anger they looked at me with a huge smile on their face. "Suji" they all said and ran to hug me except for Jungkook. "How did you all know?" I asked curiously. I can see Jimin gulped in fear. "Jimin!" I yelled like a monster. "Appa Eomma help me!" He yelled and hid behind of Rapmon and Jin. "They threatened me!" He said again. "Who?" I asked softly. "Them" Jimin said and pointed to all the members.

Flashback~

Park Jimin's POV

It has been 3 days after the incident. I went to Jungkookie's house to hang out. When I got there the boys suddenly grabbed me and tied me to a chair. "Wtf guys?" I said. "Now tell us, who is Lee Jaehwan?" Jin said. I laughed nervously. "Lee Jaehwan's our friend" I said and chuckled nervously again. "Stop lying!" Jungkook yelled and kicked a chair. "Yo yo calm down there maknae" Rapmon said. "Now Jimin tell us who is Jaehwan or else" He said. "Or else what?" I said getting annoyed a little. "Or else we'll destroy Jennie" he said and smirked. My anger level raised like crazy and I can feel my anger boil. "Tell us Jimin or you have no choice" Jungkook said while holding a gun. "I'm not telling you!" I yelled. "I'll count to 3" Suga said. "1" he counted. "2" he said. "Th_" I cut him off. "Lee Jaehwan's is Jungkook's first love Lee Suji!" I yelled. When I realized what I just said. My face became pale so as their faces. "See that was easy! I wasted my time to find a fake gun you know?!" Suga said to me. "I hate you" I said and fell down

End of flashback

Lee Suji's POV

Jimin told me the whole story and I literally just face palmed. "You idiots!" I said. Jungkookie was still looking at me. "Jungkook?" I said softly. "Suji!" He yelled and attacked me with a hug and kisses all over my face. "Yah!" I said and blocked his lips. "You just don't know how long has it been since I waited for you" he said and a small tear drop from his eyes. I wiped it away instantly. "There there don't cry kookie, I'm sorry for making you wait for me for a lot of years" I said. He sobbed at my shoulder. After drinking coffee we went to the theme park. Me and Jungkook went on a lot of rides. He keeps holding my hand. "Suji let's go on that ride" he said and pointed to a rollercoaster. "Yah you know I'm afraid of rollercoaster right?" I said and playfully hit his chest. "I know" he said and pulled me we sat at the last row. "Kookie aren't the back seat very scary?" I asked scared. "Ani not when you're here with me" he said. "You got cheesier" I teased him. "Only for you" he said and kissed my cheek. The ride started moving. I snuggled closer to Jungkook. The rest of BTS are in the middle. Hoseok was already screaming from the start. Jimin sat with Jennie. Yeah Jimin called Jennie over when we were at the cafe. The ride started to go faster. Hoseok keeps screaming like a girl. I didn't scream I just closed my eyes and hugged Jungkook tightly. I can hear Jungkook chuchkled. "So cute" he said and swing his hands on my shoulder. "Suji open your eyes" he said. I opened my eyes slowly. I saw Jimin and Jennie kissing. Seriously my sister kissed someone before me. Nope I never kissed anyone not even Tzuyu. "Suji look at me" Jungkook said. I looked at him in the eyes. "I know you're still with Tzuyu but I loved you ever since we were still babies" he said. I giggled at the memories I had with Jungkook. He took my arm. "Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked. I looked shocked. Oh my gosh my crush is asking me to be his oh my gosh oh ny gosh. "Yes!" I yelled. He hugged me. He broke the hug and lifted my chin. He slowly leaned in. After a few seconds I felt soft lips on mine. He was kissing me. My first kiss is stolen by someone I want to marry since I was still a kid! I responded to the kiss. I can feel him smile. After a while we broke the kiss. The ride ended. "Congrats!" They said and smirked. "Wait what?" I said. "It was all plan now that you're together I'm so happy for my unnie" Jennie said and hugged me. "Yah you little rascal. You're in this too?!" I flicked her forehead. "Yah Suji don't" Jimin said and hid Jennie behind of him. "You do realise that you're smaller than me right?" I teased him. All of them laughed. We went to the ice cream store. We bought ice cream. Jungkook was feeding me my ice cream. Suddenly the bell of the store rang.

"Jaehwan what are you doing?! Cheating on me?!" She yelled.

--------------------------------------------

They're together now. Who's happy?
Anyways I suck at writing romantic things kay? Sorry for the cringe worthy story.

Anyways. Go read my other stories! Don't forget to vote! Feel free to comment anything.