"I'm still not going to sleep with you!" Spencer declines.

"Damn"

------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey Em" Hanna says as she steps in Emily's room. "Your mom let me in" Hanna grins

"Hi," Emily greets, but confused on why Hanna would be coming to her house around evening. "Uh, need something?" Emily asks

"Well, I was wondering if you wanted to.. go out for a swim, I don't know, maybe hangout?" Hanna suggested without thinking.

"You're horrible at swimming though" Emily laughs.

"Guide me?" Hanna grins

"It's 8pm right now Han, tomorrow afternoon?" Emily asked. Although, through Hanna's mind, a night swim would be perfect... Especially at a beach or something. "No, now's perfect." Hanna says.

"Do you have any swim wear to start with?" Emily asks.

"Mines doesn't fit me anymore" Hanna said.

"I might have something for you" Emily says as she gets up and checks for swim wear."All I have have bikinis" Emily says.

"Perfect" Hanna says, picking them out. There were red bikini tops, yellow, blue..

Hanna chooses the white colored one and she looks over her shoulder at Emily and smirks. The confidence was high for her, considering they were best friends. She begins to change in front of Emily. Catching Emily by surprise, Emily's eyebrows rises and she looked away instantly from the blond. Emily peeked at the blond, she noticed how soft Hanna's back looks. "Can you clip the back?" Hanna calls.

Emily shyly approaches, "Okay" She coughs. As Emily clips the back, Hanna turns around fast while Emily's eyes were focused on her back, but now her breasts.

Again, Emily was taken by surprise, and she spins her head away so her eyes didn't seem like she was staring at Hanna's chest. "Sorry" Emily quietly says

"It's okay, let go" Hanna says as she smiles, then puts her black knit sweater on. The girls collect what they needed, like towels and extra clothes. "Ready?" Hanna grins.

"Yea, but my mom doesn't want me out to long" Emily says.

"Just sleep over my place?" Hanna insists.

Emily nods, but it doesn't change the fact that a million questions roamed through her head. Like, why did Hanna come in her house at 8 in the evening, just to take her out swim? Was something going on with Hanna Emily didn't know about? Did she needed someone to talk to? She knew that the breakup with her and Caleb was hard on her but that happened a long time ago. Did something happen involving her former love? Instead, Emily didn't ask any of that. She just knew that her best friend needed her right now.

----------------------------------------------------------

As the two girls get to the beach, Hanna takes off her top, just leaving her with really short shorts and Emily wearing a bikini top also and high waisted shorts with a cardigan on because it was chilly. The two walked around the beach with their toes getting deep in the sand with every step.

"So why did you take me out this late, Han? Is everything okay?" Emily asks

"Yeah, everything is fine, what could be wrong?" Hanna said, with her right hand rubbing against her left arm for warmth.

"Here" Emily wraps her cardigan around Hanna. Hanna gives a warm smile back at Emily.

"I'm just a little confused on how you would come in at night to my house asking me to go for a swim with you, that's all" Emily said. "Is there something going on with Caleb or.."

"No" Hanna cuts her off. "I just been thinking and I.." Hanna didn't know what to say. The only think she could think of saying, but knew she couldn't say was, 'Yeah, I took you out, and surprise! It's a date! Four more, and I'll be in your pants.. Or you'll be in mine.'

"I just wanted to hang out with you" Hanna said, and pushes Emily playfully towards the water. She falls into the cold water and her eyes widen at Hanna.

"Hanna!" Emily laughs then gets up and chases after Hanna.

"Come and get me Fields!" Hanna says while running away.

Emily chases after Hanna and once Emily caught up to the blond, they fall. Which, causing Emily to accidentally land on top of Hanna. "Sorry" Emily blushes shyly as she gets off Hanna. Hanna rolled to her side, facing towards Emily. "It's okay" Hanna grins.

"Consider this a date" Hanna says, interlocking her hand to Emily's. Hanna didn't see it, but Emily was really blushing. Her hands are so soft Hanna thinks. Though; through Emily's head, Hanna was just joking or something when she said 'date'.

After a while of more walking and talking, they left home. "You're still sleeping over right?" Hanna asks.

"Of course, only if you want me too?" Emily replies.

"Of course I do" Hanna grins.

------------------------------

As they get to Hanna's house, Emily changes out of her wet clothes in Hanna's bathroom. Making sure Emily was out of sight, Hanna made her way down stairs and calls Spencer.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Han?" Spencer says

"Emily is sleeping over, I took her out to the beach, we had a good time." Hanna says immediately, "Should I do it now?"

"No! It's way to early, and have you ever had at least a first kiss with her?" Spencer questions.

"I suppose not.. But, it's seems like great time right now!" Hanna defends

"Don't get your hormones in a twist," Spencer giggles "Wait a while, you'll get to that point" She continues

"Fine" Hanna sighed then hung up.

-----------------------------------------------------------

The girls were on their way to sleep, there wasn't an extra bed, so Emily slept next to Hanna. Hanna enjoyed Emily's presence. Even if she didn't want Emily to sleep with her, she was still Hanna's bestfriend. The girls were used to sleeping next to eachother. Hanna decides to make a small move, Emily was probably asleep, but, Hanna softly and slowly moved her hand from Emily's waist to her stomach, hugging her close for comfort to sleep.

Emily woke up to the touch, while Hanna was still sound asleep. Emily's heart felt like it was racing, then she pretended to sleep, Could Hanna like me? Emily thought, although she just denied that thought, because in her mind Hanna was 100% straight.