twenty four;

he quickly snatched the drink from my hand as i unknowingly picked up his drink

he quickly snatched the drink from my hand as i unknowingly picked up his drink. "what did doctor nae say about alcohol and our little girl? they do not mix." he shook his hand in my face before giving me my water.

"you're crazy." i rolled my eyes as he went back to watching the game on the big screen. "so are you excited about the fashion show this wednesday?"

"oh yeah. i had them put the blazer you designed over the dress. the model looked amazing in it. i know it'll get a lot of attention." he kissed my cheek quickly.

"the blazer? that was a joke! you really submitted that!?" i almost choked on my soda.

"yes, babe. you showed me and doubted yourself so i wanted to prove there is nothing to doubt. your due any minute and these sales will really help out. those blazer sells is what'll do the damage." he winked and something in the pit of my stomach felt as if it snapped.

"oh shit," i double over as a pain shot up my spine. suddenly i was sitting in a pool of liquid and everything felt uncomfortable. "oh shit!" he jumped when i grabbed his arm in a panic.

"babe! what! what?!"

the entire restaurant was looking at us as we panicked in the middle of the room. "the baby! i think i'm having the baby!"

"she's having the baby!" he now had the entire building on their toes trying to assist me out the doors safely. "she's having our baby!" he laughed with tears of joy.

my legs felt like noodles as i neared the car. the look on his face as he bossed people around while trying to make it look like he wasn't about to faint. it was bad timing but i smiled and the only reason was because i love this man and i know our little girl will be lucky enough to love him too.