Chapter 10- your delusional

Mulai dari awal

Michael

I need help.

What's up???

It's Ana.

What happened?? You didn't fuck up did you? I really liked Ana dude!

No I didn't fuck up! But I don't know man. I want her. Badly. But I want it to be the right time.

Just wait for her to come to you with it. When it comes to that sort of thing, it's all about the girl.

Your right. Thanks man.

No problem.

I grabbed my guitar and sat on my bed. I strummed the first few cords. Not singing but thinking the lyrics to the song I've been working on. It was about how I would feel being away from Ana while on tour.

She sleeps alone.

My heart wants to come home.

I wish I was, I wish I was beside you.

I'll sing this to Ana. I leave tomorrow after school. So I'll sing it to her when she comes back from the bathroom. She'd been in there a while. I should check on her.

I walked down to the bathroom door lightly knocking on it.

"Ana? Are you alright?"

"Uh, yea I'm fine."

"You sure babe?"

"Yep. I'll be out in a minute." She said in her lovely American accent. Her voice was shaky. Like she'd been crying. I turned the knob opening the door to reveal my beautiful girlfriend sitting on the floor. Her mascara was running down her cheeks. She sniffled.

"Baby what's wrong?" I took a seat next to her on the bathroom floor. Pulling her into my lap she sniffled again. I rubbed her back.

"C'mon, Anastasia you have to talk to me." That's the first time I used her full name.

"I just want to give you what you want. And if that's what you want from me I'll give it to you! I-I j-just want to m-make you happy." She stammered. Letting a few tears fall. I wiped them away with my thumb.

"Ana..." I tried to find the right words. "I do want it. But I don't want it if you're not ready. I want you to feel special when you have your first time. And I don't want to push you into anything." I tried to make her feel better. "I want you, all of you, but not before your ready."

"Thank you Luke. I'm sorry for all this." She gestured to us sitting on the floor. "I'm not sure if I'm ready yet. And I don't want to regret a big decision like that."

"I understand." I said. I stood picking her up with me. Then setting her down on the floor. "C'mon. I want you to hear something.

We sat down on my bed and I picked up my guitar. I strummed the intro to 'Beside You'.

Within a minute I was all packed up

I've got a ticket to another world

I don't wanna go

I don't wanna go

The silent words are hard to speak

When your thoughts are all I see

"Don't ever leave," she said to me

When we both fall asleep underneath the same sky.