Now Turn Away

Tord placed the white and peach roses on Tom's grave.

"Do you think Tom's in a better place now?" Pondered Tord.

Edd placed his hand on Tord's shoulder and reassured him, "I'm sure he is. And I'm sure he's watching over us. Especially you."

Tord's vision turned blurry with the tears he swore he'd never let out.

"I know Tom wouldn't have wanted to see you cry, but it's best you let it out, Tord. We all know how hard it is to lose someone and be expected not to cry." Stated Matt.

A smile formed on Tord's face as he let the tears flow down his cheeks. "Thanks, Matt." He glanced at Edd and Matt, then to Tom's tombstone and prayed that Tom was resting peacefully.

Edd and Matt sat in the front while Tord slept in the back.

"You think he'll be alright?"

"He's been alright for more than a year. What's making you ask that?" Answered Edd.

"I'm not really sure. But I hope you're right." Sighed Matt.

Edd whispered to himself, "me too."

~You two don't have to worry. Tord will be under my care.~

Matt drove the car to the side of the road out of fear. Both Edd and Matt's eyes were wide.

"What was that voice?" Shuddered Matt.

"I don't know, but... I think it was Tom.." Faltered Edd.

"Are you certain?" Inquired Matt.

Edd sighed, "not really. I can't be sure. But it sounded like him... it couldn't have been anything else, though.. right?"

"I guess so." Agreed Matt.

He started to drive the car and continued to drive home.

Tord still sat there asleep. He dreamt of Tom and felt his aura near him. Even in his dream he wondered why and how. He assumed it was because Tom was still, in a way, still with him...

 He assumed it was because Tom was still, in a way, still with him

(Yeah, this is also my art. It just tends to change a bunch)

(A/N: Okay, yeah, I know, the end is short and really bad but guess what??? If any of you guys want me to, I'll rewrite the story but with a happier ending. Soooo, comment if you'd like to see that. Imma try and work on the EddMatt comic more. So uhh, yeah, last author's note for this book. See ya!)