Help Her Gather All My Things

They were driving back to the apartments. Tom's family joined them and were now driving behind Tord's car. He parked at an empty space and Tom's family did so as well. They went into the building and got to Edd's apartment. He let them inside but went to Matt's apartment.

Knock Knock

"Come in." Edd opened the door and Matt was sitting on his couch. "Oh, you guys are back." "Yeah, so, do you want to come over at my place. Tom's family is over." "Yeah, sure." Matt got up and followed Edd. They got to his apartment and saw that the kids were drinking Edd's cola. "I'm so sorry Edd, we tried to stop them. I'll buy you some more, just please don't get angry at them," pleaded Tom. "I won't get angry at them. I'll be in my room if anyone needs me." Edd walked away from the scene.  Everyone froze as he walked into his room. Once he closed the door to his room everyone started moving again. "Aw man. I feel bad." "Don't worry Tom, I'll buy him his Cola tonight." "No, Tord, don't leave me here by myself." "Don't worry Tom, Matt's here with you, anyways, it'll only take me about half an hour." "Aww, alright." Tord stood up and kissed his forehead. "I'll be back in a bit." He walked out of the apartment and out the building.

Tom laid back in his seat. He was tired of looking after his cousins. "Hey Tom. You should take a break. I'll watch over them." "Thanks Tim." "No problem bro." Tom was about to close his eyes, when the door opened. He was greeted by a hug from Tord. Tom hugged back and buried his face into his chest. "Tord. I missed you." "Heh, I was only gone for half an hour, not nearly as much as you were gone when you got your checkup." "Yeah, I know. But I still missed you." They let go and Tord went to put away Edd's Cola. This time far in the back where the kids couldn't find them.

Twelve o'clock rolled around and most of the kids were asleep. "Hey, it's getting pretty late. We should be heading back home. Here's the money to pay back for what the kids drank." "No, there's no need to, I'm fine with paying for it." "Are you sure?" "Yes I'm sure, now, you best be on your way, we need to clean up here." "Oh, alright. By Tommie." Amalia kissed his forehead and left. "Bye big bro." "Bye Tim. Bye everyone." All his relatives said at once, "bye Tom." And left. It was quiet without them there. Tom stood up, but was quickly pulled down by Tord. "You deserve to rest. Come on, go back to your apartment." "Are you sure you and Matt can clean this up by yourselves?" "Yes, now go and rest." Tom left the apartment. Leaving Tord and Matt there to clean.

"Why have you been so quiet lately?" Asked Tord. "Can't really find anything to talk about." Replied Matt. They finished cleaning and both headed their separate ways. Tord laid on the couch and stared up at the ceiling, eventually falling asleep.

"Tord. Get your Norwegian ass up." Tord slowly opened his eyes and saw Tom on his side. "Oh, hey Thomas, what's up?" "I have to go for another checkup, to see if I'll need surgery or pills." "Okay, I'll go change." Tord went into Tom's room and grabbed his clothes.

He came out of the restroom and went into the living room. Edd, Matt, and Tom were sitting on the couch, chatting. "Oh, hey Tord. We gotta take Tom to the hospital again." "I'm aware. Let's go now." "Alright." They all got up from the couch and went out.

Like the day before, Tom and Tord sat in the front and Edd sat in the back, with Matt this time. "Should we call Tom's family again," asked Edd. "I don't know, what do you think Tom?" "Umm... How about we just tell them what happens? I don't want the kids to drink your Cola again. And I don't feel like watching over them again." Tord laughed, "you're an amazing uncle/son." Tord started the car and drove off.

Matt and Edd were talking in the back. "So, do you still like Tom?" "Yes. How can I just, not like him anymore?" "Come on Matt, just move on." Matt sighed, "you're right." Though he said that, he was still planning on how he'd kill Tord. He looked at the front of the car. Tom and Tord were chatting, acassionaly laughing. Matt looked back at Edd and continued to talk.

Tord parked the car and they all got out. They came to the counter and told them that Tom was here for another checkup and that he had also been there the day before. The lady at the counter told them to go into the waiting room and that Dr.Why would be with them in about 10 minutes.

They sat in the waiting room, watching whatever was on the TV. It was some movie about a war (I put the movie as that because one time when I went to the hospital that's what was playing).

"Thomas Thomson, you are needed in Dr.Why's office." Tom stood up and followed behind her. Like last time, Tord was upset to see Tom go. "Come on Tord. Nothing's going to happen to him, he'll be alright." "I know Edd. But I feel safe when I'm around him. Like as if nothing will go wrong when I'm with him." Edd rubbed Tord's back and comforted him. Matt felt weird. Like as if he actually felt bad for him. He shrugged it off and kept watching the movie.

Dr.Why and Tom came into the waiting room. Tord got up and ran towards Tom. He hugged him tightly and sobbed quietly. "Woah. Are you okay Tord?" He sniffed, then responded, "yeah, I'm alright. It's just, I don't want anything to happen to you." "Well, I have to come back tomorrow. I need to get surgery to remove the cancer of the exocrine pancreas." "Oh, I'll try my best not to get upset again." They let go, but held hands. Edd and Matt got up and they walked to the car. Matt looked closely as Tom and Tord walked side by side, hand in hand.

(A/N: Oh my lord. I can't believe I updated on the weekdays but not on Saturday. I'm sincerely sorry for not updating yesterday. Also, thanks for 100+ reads and close to 200 reads. I love you guys so much and appreciate all the support. See ya in the next one, bye)