Eighteen

Sky's pov

I went up to Finns room to
Find him playing guitar.

He was wearing black skinny jeans, a spendtime palace shirt, a flannel, and some vans.

"Oh my gosh, you are such a skater boy!" I laughed

"What is that supposed to mean?" He questioned.

"It's just with your guitar, and your outfit, and your perfect, messy, curly hair!" I said

"But that's what you love! It's the best part!" He said grabbing my waist and pulling me closer to him.

Since he was sitting down, his face was leveled to my chest. As he was looking up at me I was running my hands through his hair.

"You're right. That's the part that reeled me in."

"You know, when I was showing you around on your first day of school. You were a real bitch." He laughed.

I laughed at the memory, cursing at my past self. How I almost slipped out of his love.

"Yeah, but wanna know what brought me to your house to apologize?" I smirked

"What?" He said

I lightly dragged my fingers from one cheek, to the bridge of his nose, to the other cheek.

"Your coffee brown eyes, and your freckles." I smiled.

"I miss you finn. I don't know if I can wake up. I'm just too weak."

"Of course you can, you're strong. Please don't leave me." He said

"I won't." I smiled

He smiled too.

We both leaned in and connected our lips. It was just like the first time. The sparks came and never went.

A/n

I don't know if this is confusing or not, but if you didn't catch it. Sky is in a coma dreaming in this chapter.