Sixteen

February 3, 2018

Sky's pov

I just recently found out that Finn and Ivy had hung out a couple days back. Which broke me, seeing as she got what she wanted. She was reeling him in. Like a sea bass. (A/n Ramona and beezus?)

I was driving and he was in the passenger seat. Bad idea to be driving and arguing with someone at the same time. Especially if your blood is boiling.

"I'm not mad at the fact y'all were hanging out. Well, I kind of am. But the point is you wanted to hide it from me. That's the reason I'm pissed off!" I said slightly raising my voice.

"This is exactly why I didn't tell you. Exactly why!" He yelled back.

"I wouldn't have reacted like this if you didn't wait so long to tell me! I would've been a little upset because it's Ivy but that's it!"

"You make a huge deal out of nothing!" He yelled again

"Why are you so mad anyway?! I never kept anything from you! I'm the one that should have steam coming out of my ears!" I said not paying attention to the road.

"You are such a selfish bitch!" He yelled

"A selfish bitch? A selfish bitch." I laughed.

"I just don't want to be fucked over Finn. I don't want to be cheated on! If that's what being a selfish bitch is all about then yes I am one selfish mother fucker!" I stated

"You're crazy!" He yelled

"I'm crazy! I'm selfish! What next?" I yelled back

"This isn't gonna work anymore!" He yelled

"What?" I said tears forming on my water line.

And that's when it happened.

The glass from the window shattered and flew everywhere. Finn whiplashed. I hit my head pretty hard on the steering wheel.

Everything was just a blur.

Pain.

Then darkness.

Blank.

Nothing.

A/n
Everything from now on will not be skipping weeks, or months so I will not be including dates in the beginning of each chapter.

I'm sad to say that this book is almost to the end :(