Seventeen

Finns pov

I woke up and I was moving, someone was moving me very fast. My vision was blurry and the bright lights made it worse. I had no idea where I was or what was happening to me.

I instantly remembered sky.

"Where is she?" I questioned, it was a lot more slurred and stuttery then I usually talk.

No one answered me.

I tried with all my strength to sit up. But it hurt so much.

"Where is she?" I asked again

"Is she okay?"

"Sir I'm going to need you to calm down! You are going to be okay."

"We need a Doctor over here!"

Then suddenly everything was fading away. As if it was slipping through my hands, like sand. Everything went black.

Everything was black for what felt like two seconds, then I woke up again. I was connected to all these wires and tubes. It looked scary. My head was killing me, I couldn't focus my vision.

"You are awake! How are you feeling?" Some strange man asked

"Who the hell are you? Where am I?"

"I'm Dr. Harbour, you're in the hospital. Do you know why?"

"D-Did I get into a car a- where's sky? Is she okay? Please, tell me she's okay?" I panicked

"Calm Down kid, we will talk about her once I'm done with you. So I ask again, do you know why you got hurt?" He asked

"A-A car accident." I said more like a question than a statement.

"That's right, a drunk driving one."

I looked down.

"She was-she was drinking?" I said trembling. Why would she do that? If she knew what it did to her mother.

"No, not your friend. The guy who collided with you and your friend. He was drinking and driving."

I didn't know what to think. All my thoughts were racing inside my head at a thousand miler per hour I couldn't catch one of them.

"Is she okay?" I said slowly

"You are going to be okay. We are going to hold you for a couple of hours. Nothing major, just some bruising in the neck and shoulder, and a broken arm." He smiled.

"Stop dogging my question!" I said getting mad which only caused my headache to get worse.

"Look kid, once your up and going then I'll tell you, but I can't give out other information to patients."

"I'm her boyfriend!" I said.

The I remembered.

— flashback

"This isn't going to work anymore!"

"What?"

— flashback over

After a couple of hours they let me go.

I found Dr. Harbour and asked him again

"Is she okay?"

He sighed, his eyes filled with pity.

"She's in a coma kid, she's holding on by a thread. Doesn't look like she's waking up...at all."

I couldn't believe it. I didn't want to believe it.

She wasn't in a coma, she was at home helping her grandmother bake all kinds of treats.

Later on she was going to bring the treats to my house so we could try them. Her and my dad were going to get along so well it was going to get on my nerves, but I loved her for it.

I still loved her.

Why did I tell her I didn't want to be with her anymore?

I still loved her, that was never going to change.

She's not in a coma. That guy is crazy.