Eight

August 25, 2017

Sky's pov

School started again, me and Finn walked the halls hand in hand.

I loved him, and he loved me.

It was an indescribable feeling to be with him.

I went to the bathroom, going about my business. When I got out of the stall to wash my hands I was confronted by Maddie and Ivy.

"Hey! So I heard you're dating Finn, isn't he cute!" Maddie said.

"Yes, he's very cute. But he is taken so... I think we are done here." I smiled politely

"I think it's best if you leave him alone." Ivy stated, crossing her arms.

"Really? I don't think so" I smiled

"How long have y'all been going at it anyway?" Maddie said with a disgusted look.

"Eight months actually."

"Wow, it feels like just yesterday when I first tasted his sweet lips." I added, just to piss them off more.

"They are just sweet indeed." Ivy smirked.

"It was literally just yesterday when I tasted them." She continued

"Sure keep dreaming hun, He was with me all day yesterday" I laughed. I was about to walk off.

"Really? What about soccer practice? Was he with you then?" She smiled

I began to think of what they could've done together. He cheated on me, he really did cheat on me. With Ivy of all people.

"I think we are done here." Ivy stated. Her and Maddie walked off.

I shook off the thoughts that were crawling in my mind. Ivy was just trying to get under my skin. Finn wouldn't cheat. He's not that type of person.

Right?

A/n

Oh shiiit