Fourteen

November 8, 2017

Gatens pov

Finn has locked himself in his house, it's been about a week

I haven't talk to him, no one has. He hasn't even shown up to school. Everyone thought he moved.

I went up to his house and knocked on the door. His brother nick answered.

"Oh, hey Gaten. Finns locked up in his bedroom hasn't came out. Well only to use the restroom, and get his food to eat but that's it."

He opened the door wider so I could walk in.

I walked up to Finns room and knocked on the door.

No answer.

I knocked again.

"Can't you tell I don't want to be bothered?" I heard finn say through the door.

"Finn! It's me buddy! It's Gaten!" I yelled back

"What do you want?"

"We need to talk. Preferably face to face!"

I heard the doorknob click. I twisted it only to reveal a messy finn wrapped in blankets.

"You look lovely." I let out a short laugh

"What do you want?

"Why are you like this? Why are you such a mess?"

"It's really none of your business..."

"Are we done here?" Finn continued

"It is my business finn, you're my friend."

"Fine...It's Sky, sh-she cheated on me with that dude Jacob."

"Whoa whoa whoa! She didn't cheat!"

"How the hell do you know Gaten?! She was basically begging for him to suck her face off!"

"Finn you sound like such an asshole right now..."

"I'm the asshole? She's the one that cheated on me!"

"Yes you are the asshole! You only saw what you wanted to see. Did you see sky struggling to get away from that guy?...No! You sure as hell didn't! I'm the one that helped her! Who the hell knows what would've happened if I hadn't been there. While you were too busy throwing your hissy fit!"

"Oh! So now you're her lord and savior right?" He yelled

"You know she's been worrying about you this whole week! She hasn't even slept! She keeps think it was her that did something wrong! She didn't do anything wrong! She didn't want that guy to come and put his mouth all over his face! And she sure as hell wasn't asking for it!"

"So, yeah finn. You are the asshole right now..." I calmed down

He chuckled. "Yeah, you can have her then. We're done..."

"Why are you being such a dick? Im trying to help your ass. The least you could do is talk to her. I'm trying to explain what happened because I saw it happening right then and there. You know what? Just talk to her about it. I bet she would be delighted to tell you her 'how I almost got raped' story you dick cheese!"

"Fine. Fine! I'll talk to her."

"Finally I knocked some sense into you man." I said

"And what the hell is dick cheese?"

"Simple. It's, dick...."

"Cheese" I shrugged

Finn let out a short laugh.

-

Sky's pov

I was laying in my bed, miserable. I was scrolling through Instagram when I got a text message from finn.

" meet me at the park in 5. We can talk there. "

I hopped out of bed and got dressed. I put my usual skinny jeans on with a plain black shirt, and some maroon vans.

As I was walking up to the park I saw Finns big curly hair. I instantly smiled. Remembering all the times I would run my fingers through his hair as he had his head resting on my lap. It made me very emo.

"Finn?"

He turned around.

"Hey Sky"

"Look I don't know what you think you saw at the party but it wasn't what it looked like at all."

He just looked at me. No emotions showed in his eyes, or his face. Almost like he was unamused.

"Finn, I didn't want him to kiss me."

Again, he just stood there with a blank face.

"Whatever. Look if that's going to be your excuse then I think we are done here."

He was about to walk off.

"I was struggling! I didn't ask for that! I was so scared finn! So fucking scared! I tried screaming for you! But I couldn't!"

At this point I was breaking down, bawling my eyes out because I was remembering everything that he did to me, and how much I hated it.

"You weren't there! I wanted you to help me but you weren't there..."

I was sobbing I couldn't even breath. I felt as if I was about to faint.

Finn showed a spark of guilt and sadness in his eyes.

"YOU FUCKING LEFT ME THERE!" I yelled not giving two shits if we were in public.

Finn looked down.

"I'm so sorry."

He whispered, I could barely hear him.

He raised his head, his eyes pouring tears.

"I'm so, so sorry Sky." His voice cracking.

We both broke down in each others arms, sitting there on the bench.

We were earning a lot of weird stares from people. One lady in particular set me off.

"Do you have a fucking problem? You've never seen two people sharing feelings before? Go ahead keep walking lady! Keep walking!" I yelled which made finn laugh hysterically.

"Sky?"

"Yeah?"

"I love you, and I'm really sorry."

"I love you too farquad." I smiled.

A/n

Holy shit guys. Sorry this chapter is so long!

If you made it this far comment Finn Farquad

I love my iconic meme king.