TRYING

TAEHYUNG'S POV

I was so done with everything happening. We teleported as fast as we could towards Heaven. This place is so pretty , I hate to admit it but it's true.

I looked around as Y/N started talking.

"Guys I guess Papa is inside his room." She said . My heart beat increased . I was scared .

Then suddenly I felt a hand around my hand.

"Hey it's ok." I looked at the owner of the voice. It was her .

She gave me a small smile as I couldn't help but mirror her expression. I was mad with her but her smile is enough to make me smile.

We entered the room ,as I expected to see my father there too but he was not , instead Y/Ns Dad was sitting there writing a paper.

As we entered he looked at us and smiled but soo his smile faded away ,seeing me.

"Papa!" Y/N exclaimed.

LUCIFER'S POV

I walked around the palace but there were no soldiers. I decided to go to Taehyung's room . He wasn't there too. I was so excited to tell this great news to my kingdom , but there was no one which kind of pissed me off.

I looked around intil I gave up, but the thing which scared me a little was where were all the soldiers?

I don't care anymore. I sat in my room and took a short nap.

I woke up on the ground ,I looked around and saw there were Heaven's soldiers everywhere ,and my legs were tied up with a chain.

The king was infront of me and he was sitting on a tall chair , the one who punishes us all Buxemos. My wings were tied I could not fly at all . There was fire in front of me , it was everywhere .

Then the king started talking "Lucifer aren't you ashamed for your behaviour towards your son?" He asked .

I just looked at him in disbelief. He smiled in an evil way and said "Then how about this." He said as the floor under me moved and lava was everywhere and my greatest fear my son, both of them looking at me .

"Do you want to die or confess your sins?" He asked .

I shook my head and denied .

"You have five seconds ." He said looking at the big clock on the wall. I looked at their innocent faces . They were full of hope. Was it the judgement day?

"3 ... 2..-"

"Ok I am sorry Taehyung and Taemon I lied to you both , your mother was an angel who I had kidnapped and forcefully married . " I said , I saw their eyes widening in shock.

They were left with no words , I saw Taehyung looking at me with disbelief.

"Lucifer don't you have anything else to say?" Buxemos asked.

"I was an angel too , but after marrying your mother ,they took me out of the kingdom of Heaven because I was not a pure sole right from the start." I said

"Uh huh don't miss your main point Lucifer." He said and sat back on his chair. The blood red lava heating my body.

I nodded and started I was sweating "One of my son is a-"

My eyes fluttered open as I sat up , panting really hard.

"Oh this was just a dream ." I muttered under my breath. Slowly standing up.

I looked to the mirror on the left wall . I saw there was a letter stuck to . I took the paper in my hand and saw that it was written with blood.

"Het is een waarschuwing." The paper in my hand fell down and my hands and legs were tembling . All this was an illusion.

I need to tell them before anything bad happens. I was scared but if I don't do it now , I will be punished and I don't wanna die. I was prepared to reveal the reality.

I ran down the stairs which I haven't done in years . I ran as fast as I could.

I need to tell Taemon and Taehyung their true identity. I ran around the whole palace then suddenly I heard the door opening.

"Dad where are you going?" It was a familiar voice .

I turned around and saw Taemon standing there , he had a few girls standing with him . I was shocked .

"No no -no!" I yelled .

"What happened to your Dad?" One of the girls asked , I saw that there eyes were pitch back. They were possessed by the darkness .

"What happened Dad?" Taemon asked again.

"Go leave them from where you brought them!" I yelled

"Why ?thats what you always wanted Dad." Taemon was still in his trance.

"I don't want it anymore go and leave them on earth. Now." I said screams coming out of my mouth.

But this was not the time to stop I needed to go ,to stop Taehyung and tell him everything.

Y/N'S POV

We all came out of Taehyungs apartment .

"What should we do now?" Jungkook asked.

"We should go to my apartment." I suggested.

I looked up at the sky and saw dark clouds forming .

"I guess it's gonna rain." Taehyung said.

"We should go fast ." I said.

We reached my appartment and sat down in a circle.

"Do you have any plans?" Jimin asked looking at me.

"I-" I was harshly cut off by loud wind sounds.

"Storm is coming." Jungkook said.

"I will go and close all the windows." I said and stood up.

I went to the bedroom and closed the window then I went to lock the balcony door .

When I looked at the road I saw people running .

I was a bit confused but then thought ,it might only be for the rain.

I locked the doors and windows and went back inside and sat down.

"Y/N what if your father really gives the kingdom to Lucifer?"

"I -" This time I was again cut off by a loud noise ,it sounded like a window breaking.

A/N
This story will be ending soon sadly but there will be some romance in a special chapter .*wink wink wink*

Love you all alot and thanx for the support.♡♡