THE WAR

Y/N POV

"But what if something goes wrong in Heaven?" I asked with a worried expression.

"We cannot risk normal people's life Y/N."  Taehyung said.

"I don't trust your father Taehyung." I said and looked at him . He looked a bit pissed but didn't say a word.

TAEHYUNG'S POV

I was pissed at Y/N , from that incident onwards. Only if she told me once that she loved me I would have helped her.

She didn't, but now insted she says she doesn't trust my father . I loved her with all my heart but she didn't give it to me back . Only because we were of a different world.

Y/N POV

There was a thick silence in the air . Taehyung was so furious at my words.

Then I realized I shouldn't have said that.

"List-" I was cut off by Jin.

"I guess for now it it best to go to earth." He said .

"Yeah that is what I think too." Namjoon said.

Taehyung was looking at them with hopeful eyes.

"So this is final that we are going to earth now." I said clearing my throat .

~~~~~^*~~~~~~~~^*~~~~~^*~~~~~^*

We were standing on earth again . Now in the boys' house . They were all prepared . I did not get the time to explain Taehyung what his father did. I will as time passes by because this isn't the right time.

"Ok listen Taemon is in my apartment." Taehyung said , making us turn towards him.

"So do we go directly to him ?" I asked as Taehyung opened his eyes from the long "meditation" of some sort he was in.

"Yes we have no other option." Jin said interrupting .

"Jin is right we will go now , this instance." Taehyung said and clenched his jaw.

"So let's get teleported ." Taehyung said standing up. "Everyone come close to me." He said .

We teleported right inside his living room.

"Whoa that was quick." Jimin commented.

We reached in as we saw many dresses on the couch . I assume one was Taemon's and there were girl's dresses. I was a bit confused at first then I heard moans coming out of his bedroom.

My eyes widened as I realized what it was. Jin being a mom covered Jungkook's ears.

"What is it Jin Hyung?" Jungkook asked.

"Nothing my child." Jin said making a dramatic face.

Then Taehying spoke loudly"Taemon where are you! Come out now." He said as we heard the moans stopping.

Then a figure came out of the room who looked exactly like Taehyung but a mess . Only wearing trousers.

I wondered how people can look so similar but have different personality. They looked as if they were a mirror image of each other. The moles on his face and Taemon's face were the same too.

He saw us and smirked . "So what brings you here?" Then he looked at me and smirked "You smell nice." He looked at me with lust as I hid behing Jungkook's tall body.

"Listen-" Taehyung got cut out by Jungkook.

"Don't you dare !" Jungkook hissed.

"Why being so rude?" Taemon said in a mocking tone."I was just being a little friendly."

"Taemon come back to your senses , your ring is glowing Taemon , it means you are under it's power. Don't you understand?" Taehyung said and made a disgusted face.

"Listen brother that's what my ancestors did ." He said ."and I don't even see my ring glowing." He said.

I looked at it and saw the black ring which Taehyung also wore was glowing brightly.

"But you have to stop Taemon. This is wrong." Taehyung said almost breaking down.

"This is father's order and I cannot disobey him." There was a moment of silence .

"These girls are so naive all they need is a good looking guy." He said and smiled.

"Where are they now?" I asked looking at him.

"They are in the room but senseless." He said and shrugged.

I looked at him in confusion."What I cannot show them is that I have a twin brother." He said and looked away.

"Taemon stop this." Namjoon requested.

"It has already started." He said making everyone more confused.

"What has started ?" Jungkook asked.

"The war." He said and laughed loudly .

"There is no need to talk to him anymore let's go." Taehyung said.

"If you say so brother." Taemon responded.

LUCIFER'S POV

"So your majesty long time no see."

"Listen Lucifer I want to make a deal with you."

I jolted from my seat and placed my elbow on the table.

"That is...." I asked .

"If you stop what you are doing to earth I will give you...........

(Secret will be told later on. Hehe)

TAEMON'S POV

After I was done with the girls I looked at them . Humans are ugly , filthy and disgusting. How can these girls sell their body to me . Just a little sweet talk and they are sold.

I looked at the girls and smirked at them ."Girls you wanna go somewhere?" I asked.

"Anywhere Taehyung oppa." Taehyung the name itself makes me so furious.

"Oppa where ?" I smirked

"To the sky." I said as they squealed.

"Then let's go." I said .

LUCIFER'S POV

This was not my intension. My intension was to destroy Heaven and Earth . But this is better .

The king is just so dumb . I love him . How could he do that?

I laughed at him as I flew towards Hell. I am so happy.

I thought I would go to Hell and inform my dear son Taehyung about the good news.