"I'll accept it."

____________

"He said yes?! Really?!"

Yoongi exclaimed with big bright eyes as he smiled widely. He was laying on top of me as we were outside the garden while I lay on the black grass with a blanket underneath me.

"He did, he was willing to help."

"I'm so happy! Namjoon also seems to be getting better!"

"That's great!"

I said. Yoongi nods and lays his head under my chin, I caress his back while laughing a little since his fluffy hair kind of tickled.

"Oh, yeah, Kookie.. How about the party?"

Yoongi asked, he looked worried. I ruffled his hair and smiled reassuringly.

"I moved it."

"Ahh, I see."

Yoongi said and breathed in the misty wind of the demons world. He hummed and started to pluck some of the black grass.

"Jungkook?"

"Hmm.."

Yoongi sat up and straddled my abdomen. He had his hands on my chest for support, he pouted and huffed.

"Jungkook."

"Yes?"

"Can we go to the beach?"

He asked. I sat up and looked at him confused.. Why the beach so suddenly?

"I wanna go to the beach because I.. Haven't been to one.. And I wanna see the sunset with you.."

Yoongi said shyly. Why is he so cute? Like, does he even try to be cute? He's just naturally cute, he is a little cat that growls really squeaky. Ugh, he kills me all the time with his adorable smile.

"Jungkook.."

Yoongi whined waiting for my answer. I chuckled and nodded.

"Sure. Shall we go to the room?"

I asked sitting up. He wraps his legs around me and hugs me by the neck. He snuggles his head onto my neck and stays like that.

"Um.. Yoongi?"

"Carry me there, duh."

I chuckled and stood up easily. He squealed as I ran to the door and held tight on me. I heard his little giggles and his lips touching my neck.

"I love you, Kookie.."

Yoongi whispered through the way. I smiled and put him down onto the ground since we arrived in the room. I pecked his nose while he shyly smiles.

"I love you too, my little baby."

The circle shows up and glows.

"Yoongi, we don't actually need to kiss-"

My eyes widen as Yoongi pulls me in a kiss, I was still surprised, but kissed back anyway. Yoongi pulled away and grinned slyly. We have arrived in the abandoned park I always went to, good thing it wasn't the middle of the streets.

"I know, you dork. Jin told me we didn't need to kiss when we went for the first time. You are such a sly fox."

Yoongi teased.

"Damn it. I got caught."

"Wow, you must have liked me that much."

Yoongi smirked.