You pretended that you just walk in after she placed her phone in her pocket. "Y/N, you're here. I called your principal but decided not to tell him about your two classmates, I'm curious to meet this student guide of yours tomorrow. Shuichi was it? I'll decide after that."

Your stomach tightened, imagining Shuichi meeting your mom. You know better than to argue with her at a moment like this so you just agreed.

####------####-----

"It's a pleasure to meet you Mrs. ( Y/ Last name). Your only red head classmate greeted.

"Likewise. So you are the student guide, your principal talks highly about. He said you're an extraordinary student."

"I'm flattered that you heard about me that way mam. But truly I'm just like any other student." he politely replied.

You sat quietly beside your mom, looking over the vast garden around your mansion. You don't know why you are so nervous all of a sudden. "So this is how Shuichi felt when I visited his mom." you thought.

Your mom interviewed him more and from the look in her face you know she was impressed with his answers. He even talks about you like a real hero saving his mother and a model student being able to adjust easily in the new school.

Your mom happily agreed with everything he said. She told him stuff about your childhood that embarrassed you. You let out a relived sigh when your mom announced that she will leave the two of you alone first since she will have a business call soon.

There was an awkward silence after she left. "I'm sorry (Y/N)." his calm voice sends panic signals to your being again.

"For what?"

"For making you wait and for giving you the wrong impression."

You arch your eyebrow at his last statement. "Does he honestly think I thought he was going to confess his feelings to me?" your mind wondered.

"Well, about what you saw.. I think I need to clarify.."

You did not let him finish. Not wanting to make things more complicated. "No need to explain yourself. It's none of my business anyway." you answered but you felt you were talking more to yourself than him. Like you were trying to convince something inside you.

"It's not really what it seemed like." he started explaining not minding what you just said. " I was on my way back to meet you when she showed up feeling sick. I tried to help her to the clinic but she collapsed. When I carried her, she woke up and tried to..."

"Listen, I don't need to hear any of this! I don't care about that girl and about you!" you stated raising your voice. You felt angry all of a sudden.

You saw his surprised reaction to your sudden outburst.

"Please listen to me!" he stated firmly. The sudden change of his tone caught you by surprise too. Like he was a totally different person.

"No I won't! Go away!" You childishly covered your ears and mumbled things to keep him from speaking.

If someone sees the both of you, he might think you are a couple in the middle of a lovers quarrel.

You stick out your tongue at him which made him laugh.

His eyes easily go back to their calm state after that.

" I know I need to explain this to you now before it's too late." you heard him say despite you, covering your ears and saying blah blah blah.

"Too late for what?" you thought as your heart pounded when he stood from the wooden garden chair he was sitting on and took a step towards you. The wind blew lightly making his hair looks more perfect as it dances.

You stood up in panic wanting to run away for no clear reason still covering your ears. He moved closer to you, his eyes never leaving your face.

You suddenly felt self conscious, but you can't avoid looking at his perfect angelic face and to his deep enchanting emerald eyes.

He held both of your wrists, his warm soft hands gently removing yours that are covering your ears. He moved closer, interlacing your fingers with his.

"I really really like you." He whispered that made your ears and entire face feel hot.

Your throat was dry, and you can't look at him straight in the eye. His hands prevented you from running away.

"What do I do? Should I slap him? Those perfect charming dreamy face? No way! Not to mention his kissable reddish lips.  What am I saying?!!!! Crap!" These thoughts flooded your mind that moment.

Seeing the confuse look in your face. He slowly let go of your hand. You felt a bit disappointed and relieved at the same time when he step back a little.

"Forgive me for being too forward but it's true." he apologetically said. The look on his face will undeniably make any girl say yes.

"Don't be coz... I think I like you too.." your heart nearly jump when these words escaped your lips.

............

"Did I said that out loud? Shit!" you almost fainted.

A/N: Thank you for reading! Sorry for any errors , I haven't edited this since it's already 1:30.

If you want more Kurama or Yu Yu Hakusho stories, feel free to check out my other works. :)

Have a great day!