#13 Ivar: You Get Killed By One Of His Brothers

Hiii guysss!
So I want to know my readers a little bit better soooo uhmm where are you guys from?
I'm from The Netherlands
Enjoy!
Xx

*YOUR POV*
I look through the bushes and smile. I see Ivar looking around, little nervous.
A smirk appears on my face.i carefully grab my axe trying to not make any sound. Then I jump out of the bushes and run to Ivar. He notice me and when I'm close to him he puts his arms around my legs and tackles me. I fall to the ground and hit my head pretty hard. I groan out in pain and Ivar crawls next to me. I manage to grab him and roll him on his back so I lay on top of him. "not so though anymore" I say and laugh. Ivar looks at me and then rolls me back on the ground so he's on top of me. "don't say that so fast" he says with a smirk and then kisses me.

We are going back to his house. We walk into his house and all his brothers are already there. "Hey Y/N!" Ubbe says. You smile "Hi guys!" you say. You have a great connection with almost every brother, only Sigurd doesn't like you. You look at Sigurd and he looks angry at you. Ivar notices and stands a little closer to you. You sit at the dining table and enjoy the meal and conversations.

People had warned you about Ivar, that he wouldn't treat me right but they were wrong you see Ivar may have temper but when it comes to you he's very protective and sweet and you like his two sides.

"Well it's getting late my brother's" Ivar says and stood up and looks at you. "Y/N will you join me?" and he carefully grabbed your hand. You grabbed his hand and you both walked to his bedroom. You undressed yourself and crawled into Ivar's bed. Ivar joined you in bed and started kissing you in your neck and on your lips. You enjoyed his touch, but you both weren't in the mood for more. After a while you fell asleep in the comfort of Ivar's protective arms.

The next morning you wake up and notice that the other side of the bed is empty. You stretch out and get dressed. You walk into the room and see the boys discussing something. You notice that Sigurd is staring at you really intense. You rub it off and walk to the table. Ivar notices you.
"Ah Y/N. Tonight we will celebrate our plans with a feast!" Ivar said happy. You looked at him and smiled "Great can't wait!" you said.
The rest of the day went by fast. You started with the preparing for the feast and the evening started to fall fast.
I was enjoying some ale and the companie of my friends. I was talking to Halfdan about the next raid.
I looked at Ivar and he looked at me and he gestured me to come over. I walked over to him and sat on his lap. He stroked some hair out of my face and kissed me on my lips.
"I'm going for a walk to get some fresh air okay?" I say to Ivar. He looks at me "should I join you?" he ask. You look around the room and shake your head "No go have some fun I won't be gone for long". You say and give him one last kiss before you walk outside.

You walk outside through the forest. You smell the cold fresh air.
I looked up at the sky and saw the moon. After a while I hear some noises. I looked around, but I saw nothing. I continued my walk and enjoyed nature. After a while I heard the noise again. I turned around and looked around. "Hello?" I say. Ofcourse no answer. I stood there for a while waiting for something, but nothing happened. I continued my walk again and after a while I found this abandoned spot in the forest I sat there for a while just sitting. After a while I hear something and I turn around only to see Sigurd. He looks angry at me. I stand up "Hey Sigurd". He just looked at me. He carefully grabbed his axe and I take a few steps back. "Sigurd?" I say. I trip over a rock and fall on the ground. Sigurd grabs his axe, ready to attack. "why Sigurd?" I ask.
"I've never liked you Y/N not... One... Bit". I just look at him planning on how I will save myself out of this situation. "you don't have to attack me" I say. He looks at me and laughs "I'm not going to just attack you. I'm going to kill you" he says and then he runs towards me. I tackle him and he falls to the ground which gives me time to stand up and run away, but unfortunately I don't come that far because Sigurd immediately stands up and runs after me and he throws his axe. The axe hits my leg and I fall to the ground. I look at my leg. It's bleeding very bad and I quickly get the axe out. Now I have a weapon, but before I can throw it Sigurd runs at me and pushes me back on the ground and start beating me on my head. I start to get dizzy and blood is dripping all over my face. My vision becomes blurry and I'm to weak to stop him and my breathing becomes heavy. After a while he stops and stands up, looks at me and laughs. He then grabs his axe and walks away leaving me to die.
After a while I'm still not dead, but I feel myself slipping away. I need to go to Ivar.
I try to stand up, but I'm not able to do  that. So that leaves me with one option, crawling to Ivar. I drag myself through the forest and finally reach a path, but I stop myself because I hear some voices and I'm afraid it's Sigurd again.

*IVAR'S POV*
I was enjoying the feast and catching up with my fellow Vikings when I notice that Y/N hasn't returned yet and It probably has been an hour and a half since she left.
I crawled to Björn. He looked at me "what is it Ivar?" he ask. I went to a private room and he followed me.
We sat in the room. "I think something is wrong". I say. Björn looked at me "what do you mean?"
I look around making sure we are alone. "I think something happened to Y/N. She left 1,5 hour ago for a walk and she hasn't returned yet". I say. Björn looked at the ground. I know he cares about Y/N like she is his sister.
He looks at me and he can see in my eyes that I'm scared. "I will help you" he says. He stand up and we both go outside to look for Y/N. "where could she be?" Björn asked. "Uhm... I know she likes to walk through the forest" I say. We went to the forest and before we reached the forest we saw Sigurd walking out of the forest all covered in blood.
"what happened to you?" I ask. Sigurd looks a little surprised and he just shrug his shoulders and walks away. We look at him and then enter the forest.
After a while of walking we see some blood on the ground. We start to follow it and I become more and more worried about Y/N. We start to scream her name in the hope we will find her. After a while I hear someone whisper my name. I turn around and see Y/N laying next to the road all covered in blood. I crawl as fast as I can to Y/N and put her in my arms. I start crying seeing her like this. "what happened?" I ask. Björn looks back to the edge of the forest and looks back to us. "I know what happened" he says. He looks at Y/N and she just nods and says "Sigurd".
Y/N lays in my arms and looks at me and strokes my hair away. I start crying. "I will get revenge for you" I say and Björn nods in agreement. She smiles and I give her a kiss. "thank you for loving me Ivar" she says. I shake my head "no.... NO! You're not going anywhere!" I scream. She starts to close her eyes "I love y-you Ivar Ragnarsson" she says and then she closes her eyes again and I can feel her body relaxing. Sadness replaces with anger and I giver her one last kiss "may you have a safe trip to Valhalla". And then I lay her on the ground.
"Björn can you please carry her so we can give her a proper funeral" I ask. He nods and grabs her bridal style and gives her a kiss on her forehead and whispers something. Then we walk back to Kattegat and the only thing that is left of me is my determination to get revenge for Y/N's death on Sigurd. He needs to watch his back.

I hope you guys like it! OMG 2k aaaaahhhhh
TYSM guysss!
Request?
Xx