#9 Hvitserk: Secret love

You run trough the farm fields and laugh. You hear Hvitserk laugh, but can't see him because of the high fields. You stop running and Hvitserk finds you and grabs you in a hug and lifts you up. You laugh look at him and kiss him.
He puts you back on the ground and kisses you.
"Y/N!!". Your boss called. You look at the house and look back at Hvitserk. "Sorry i have to go, back to my slavin life". You said a little sad. Hvitserk looked at you and gives you a kiss. "Will i see you tomorrow?". He asked. You  smile and nod and then walk away.
You walk up the hill to the house of your boss. You walked into the house and see him sitting at the table "You called?". You ask. He looks at you, angry "Where were you?". He asked. You said nothing "WELL?" He yelled. "U-uhm i was outside feeding the goat". You quickly said. He looked at you "Well... okay then". He looked at you with an angry face and you quickly poured some beer for him.
I did my chores and listen to my boss. Night started to fall and your shift as a slave ended. You walked back home and passed by the house of the ragnarssons. You saw Hvitserk outside with his brothers. No one knows Hvitserk and i are together and we have to keep it a secret unfortunately. Hvitserk noticed me and waved. I waved back and went to my house. I dove into my bed and fell asleep.
The sunlight shines trough my bedroom door. I stood up out of my bed, made myself some breakfast and then walked to my boss's house for another day of work.
I did my chores and worked in the farm field because my boss couldn't do it anymore.
I chopped all the fruit of the trees and put them in a basket. I picked up the full basket, turned around and saw Hvitserk standing in front of me. I screamed a little, because he was there all of a sudden.
I dropped the basket and hugged him, he hugged me back and gave me a kiss. "I missed you". He said. "I missed you too". I say. You and Hvitserk sat down and talked for a while. "I have to go back to work". You said. Hvitserk looked at you "will i see you tonight?". He asked. You nodded, smiled and give him a kiss on the lips and then walk off.
You walk back into the house and put the basket next to the doorway "what took you so long?". Your boss said angry. "I-i..... i was uhhh". You stutter. "You were with that boy huh? That ragnarson... Hvitserk. What did he want?". He asked. "Nothing, he just asked something". You said quickly. "Really?... then why were you guys kissing?" He said with a grin on his voice. He got you there. You said nothing and just looked at your boss. "I forbid you to see him". He said. "You can't do that!". You said angry. "Oh no? I think i just did". He said with a smile. "Well, i'm going to see him tonight and you can't stop me". I said, but that was stupid to say because he looked at me with a huge grin "really, well you can't because tonight you have to work for me and there's nothing you can do". He said. You looked at him and poured him some beer.
Night started to fall and you knew Hvitserk is waiting for you. "Oh he's going to hate me". You whispered to yourself. You did some chores when you suddenly hear some noises coming from outside the house. You walk outside and see nothing. You walk a little further when suddenly someone grabs you from behind. You turn around and see it's Hvitserk. "Hvitserk!". You scream. "Shhh... i was wondering where you were because you didn't show up". He said "Y/N WHO IS THAT?". Your boss screamed. You didn't reply. "Yeah sorry i had to work". You say. Then your boss walked outside "YOU!". He pointed at me "I TOLD YOU, YOU CAN'T SEE THAT BOY". He screamed. "You're not my dad!" You said. "GO AWAY HVITSERK YOU'RE TOUCHING MY PROPERTY". He screamed. Hvitserk grabbed his sword "Sir, she's not your property, she's a lady". "OH PLEASE, SHE'S A PIG. YOU CAN DO A LOT BETTER THEN HER. SHE'S NOTHING". He laughed. Hvitserk geabbed his sword and stabbed him and your boss instantly died. His body fell to the ground and you could hear his last breath escaping his mouth. "Hvitserk..." you whisper. He looked at you "He was old anyway, he would have died soon enough". He said. He took your hand and you both laughed while running away. You're finally free and happy.
Sorry for the sucky ending ehehe
Request anyone? I'd love to right one, doesn't matter with which character. Just give me a character, situation and i'll right one :)
Btw THANKS FOR THE 600 + READS I'M SO HAPPY!!!!