#14 Ubbe: Arguing

OMG 2,5K reads keep up the good work!! And pleaseeee request I'm running out of ideas hehe he
Enjoy!!
Xx
You were walking to the sons of Ragnar who are practicing their axe and fighting skills in the forest.
I see them and hide behind the bushes. I carefully grab my bow and shoot an arrow straight over Sigurd's head into a tree.
They all turn around and I step behind the bushes, laughing "you should have seen your face Sigurd!". They all start laughing except for Sigurd of course.
Ubbe walks over to me and gives me a kiss. I start kissing him back. "Get a room" Hvitserk says and starts laughing. Ubbe gives him a glance and gives you one quick kiss before he continues practicing fighting with Ivar. You walk over to Hvitserk and give him a hug.
You're very good friends with the sons of Ragnar and they see you like their sister except for Ubbe of course, he's your boyfriend. Ubbe and Ivar finishes fighting and Ivar crawls over to me to give me a hug.
We all walk back home for dinner. We sat at the table enjoying dinner.
After dinner Ubbe and I went outside for a late evening walk. We walked over the beach, enjoying the waves and the moon.
I see Ubbe looking around and then he looks at me "I uhh need to go for a second, I'll meet you back at my place?" he says. I look at him for a second, but then shrug my shoulders "okay" I say. Ubbe walks away and I continue my walk.
After a while I walk back to the house, but before I enter the house I see Ubbe with Margareth.
I hid behind the house and looked at them. They are talking and after a while they start hugging each other, then Ubbe walks back to his house. I quickly run into his house and pretend I didn't see anything.
I get undressed and suddenly Ubbe stands behind me. He starts kissing me in my neck. I start to kiss him back. "had a wonderful walk?" he ask. I nod and crawl into bed. He crawls into bed too and he holds me tight while we both fall asleep and I forget about what happened tonight.
The next day we organize this big feast to celebrate the opening voor raid season. I look around enjoying my ale when I see Ubbe talking with Margareth again. They are whispering to each other and laughing. I look at them and get a little angry, but then they look at me and I quickly smile.
Hvitserk walks over to me and we start talking for a bit.
After the feast I went outside to the beach and saw Ubbe and Margareth again laughing and talking. I get angry and are about to turn around and walk away, when Ubbe sees me and runs to me. "leave me alone Ubbe!" you say. You storm away and he runs after you. You enter the bedroom and turn around and face Ubbe. "Why Ubbe Why?" you scream at him. He looks at you surprised. "What did I do?" he ask. "You.... And Margaret, I mean I know I'm beneath your stand but with Margareth?" you scream. You look into his eyes and he starts to get angry. "you think that I am involved with Margareth?" he starts screaming too.
He turns around and starts pacing back and forth. "i-.. You-... How could you think that?!" I stare at him and sigh "you really don't know why I think that?" he shakes his head. "I've seen you laughing and hugging with her of course I think that you guys are up to something!" I say a little calmer. "you know what we were up to?" he ask. I look at him waiting for an answer.
"I was asking Margareth for advice how I could surprise you" he says and looks at me. I feel guilty and look at him. A smile starts to appear on my face and then Ubbe smiles. "really?" I ask. He nods. I walk over to him and hug him "I'm sorry for blaming you... I shouldn't have done that". He grabs me by my waist and hugs me. "do you want to make up with me in the bed?" he says with a smirk. "I will do more then that" I say back and we both jump into bed.