#3 practice fighting with Hvitserk.

You're a shieldmaiden and really good friends with all the sons of Ragnar, but especially with Hvitserk.
Hvitserk invited you over to their house  to practise fighting. You went over to their house and bumped into Ubbe. "Hey Ubbe!" You said. He smiled "Hey Y/N, ready to practice?". You nod "of course i am Ubbe, are you ready?". He laughed and walked away. You went over to the rest of the guys, gave Ivar a hug and greeted Sigurd. Hvitserk walked into to the room and walked over to you and gave you a hug. "Glad you're here". He whispered. "Ready to fight brother". Ubbe said and walkin in the room. "Always". Hvitserk said. You guys went outside. Ubbe and Hvitserk started fighting. They very fast with their movements and it looks like they're going to hit each other, but they don't. Then Hvitserk tackles Ubbe and points a sword at him. "Too bad brother". He said with a smile. Hvitserk helps Ubbe up. "Next". Ubbe says. I stand up and so does Ivar. "Y/N versus Ivar, this is going to be interesting". Ubbe said. "I'll take it easy with you Y/N" Ivar said with a grin. "Don't bother, i'm better then you". He laughed and grabbed his sword. Ivar makes the first move and you stop his move. Then you make a move and he stops it. It goes really fast until Ivar accidently cuts you in your leg. He stops fighting and crawls over to you. "Oh my god Y/N i'm so sorry". Hvitserk walks over to you "are you okay?". He ask. "Yes i'm fine... it's okay Ivar it can happen. Ready to go again". You said with a laugh. "Who wants to fight me?". Hvitserk stood up. "I do". He said with a smirk. "Bring it on". You say. He made the first move and you stopped him and then you made a move and he stopped it. It was an intense fight and you guys almost cut each other sometimes, then suddenly You trip over a branch and fall onto your back. Then Hvitserk trips and fall onto you. You smile and he laughs. Then he gives you a kiss on the lips and you kiss him back. "Djeez get a room". Sigurd said and the rest of the boys laugh while they all walk off leaving you and Hvitserk behind.

Sorry not my best (grammatical) work i'm sorry. Suggestions for the next one? Requests are open :)
Anddd i want to thank you guys for reading my work couldn't be more happier :)
Xx