Snapped

Kamiko Pov

I suddenly felt a spark where my dad was beginning to fade away and I had no clue what was wrong.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"I don't know. My body feels as if I can't even move or even should be here. Somethings not right." He said disappearing returning back to Yuya.

"Father..." I whimpered.

"Kamiko, your father is fine but it would seem as if he was only to snapped into realizing that he is not from this dimension. You see, 4 different fusions are not from around here and the girls that look like Yuzu and the boys that are like Yuya are now gone." The professor explained.

"W-What can we do to get them back?" Yuya asked.

"If only in some participial person that has something to bring them back and let them be apart of the world would have the option to. It's only for sake reasons that a magnificent being would do such a thing." He said as I scowled before raising my hand.

"I'll do it!" I yelled.

"What!? Kamiko you can't do this and its too dangerous." Yuya scolded.

"I don't care and its the only way to bring them back if I do something about it. I know how to fix it and my future dad told me this story many times and I can do it." I vowed as I ran to where the toxic chemicals were to be made for what the professor would use for any necessary reasons.

"NO! Kamiko wait!" Yuya screamed out as I jumped right into it. I'm not scared nor have I been since I left the future to come here and I will bring them back to be with us again.