Breaking Habits

Yuya Pov

Now that I have the other's with me it wasn't until I notice Yuzu not being with us and now Kamiko! It's like breaking habits for not keeping a close eye on the two girls that my only concern is Kamiko.

"Where could they be?" I asked myself.

"Yuya?" I heard a familiar voice that was...

"DAD!" I cried happily.

"What are you doing here?" He asked.

"We're trying to look for Yuzu and Kamiko that it turns out we have no clue where they are." I responded.

Dad must be here for something and not only that could I ever thought we were see each other again. I then heard footsteps approaching their way as I look to see someone similar to Shun. 

"You're not allowed to be here." He said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"This is a territory of the professors and you need to turn back now or you'll regret it." He warned.

'Kite!' Yuto yelled in his spirit form.

"Kite?" I mocked.

'That's right. I knew him back in my dimension and whenever he duels he would smile. This time he isn't the same Kite as he was once before it might have been brain washed.' Yuto explained as I nodded.

(A/N: Question? DID KITE EVER SMILED IN YUGIOH ZEXAL? Because I can never remember the last time he ever smiled. SMH)

"Get lost or you'll face the consequences." Kite said.

"I refuse! Kite, I challenge you to a duel and this is because of you losing your head. A duelist should smile and prepare for a match whenever they accept it. Are you or not?" I questioned as he 'hmped' in response.

"I accept." He said.

"LET'S DUEL!" We yelled.