Rockabye

(Listen to remix song and read the chapter please!)

Kamiko Pov

I hurry over to Yuya as he stared at me confused of to what happened during the duel with Iggy.

"Are you alright?" I asked.

"I'm fine. What happened and...I won?" He asked surprised.

"Yeah. You did by using the Xyz dragon...my dad gave to you." I replied sadly.

"Kamiko..." He whispered.

I picked up the dragon card as a vision was brought back of me and dad hanging out at the carnival carrying me on his back smiling as I did the same that I had the most memorable moments with him back at my time. Just seeing him like this after being reincarnated to have me wasn't making any sense when he never had the talk about his past that I was recently curious about. 

"I want to be left alone." I told Yuya handing him back dad's card.

"Wait! Kamiko you can't-"

"It's okay. I'll be fine on my own." I replied after running off that I felt tears trickling down my face as I tried to stop it as I felt a hand on my shoulder to see Yuya giving me comfort as he bend down at my level hugging me.

"Everything will be okay, Kamiko. I promise." Yuya reassured. 

"How can it be? Dad's gone!" I retort.

"No he's not. If we can get him back i'm sure we'll figure out a way how to defeat the duel army for whoever is taking orders from." Yuya vowed.

"You mean it?" He nodded as I wipe away the tears and sniffled.

"Now, let's go and the next tournament is going to begin." He said as I return a small smile to his enthusiastic expression.