Never Could I Imagine 3

Kamiko Pov

Never thought that I could use that kind of force to send that Obelisk soldier far away from me.

"Kamiko! Are you alright?" Yuya rushed over to me as I nodded slowly.

"I'm fine." I replied.

He pulled me in a embrace and said," I'm sorry for what happened back there." My eyes widen to remember my dad saying the exact same words for when I was only 3 years old at the time. Apparently, I was getting bullied as normal from those kids at my school and dad regretted of himself being in the cause of it.

Yuya lets go of me as I gasp at the thought of what I realized about that other part of Yuya and dad's. That teenage boy name Yugo has something apart of what's going on and I am certain to find this out as well. Never could I imagine 3 more.

"Yuya, we need to go find the other's. The Obelisk Force won't stop coming back and neither do we see any pop-up surprises along the way either." I said.

"I know about that, Kamiko. But what i'm also worried about is....you kinda. I know that you're going through a lot and being at this age is tougher as it looks. Your dad or someone must know what really is going on and i'm hoping that we work together and find out." Yuya said as I nodded.

'I'm ready to find out what's going on in these dimensions. Dad...I miss you already and wished that you're here.'I thought.