Obelisk Duel Army

Kamiko was to sit back and watch Yuya, Yuzu, and Gong to enter the tournament with duelist in different countries to compete and that's the only thing her father wouldn't let her enter. If only she had some ability to sneak in and not get caught. For thinking about that in her mind she felt a weird energy that teleported to a dueling arena that she never expected to happen.

"Kamiko?" She heard Yuya's voice.

"Yuya?" Kamiko asked surprised.

"What're you doing here? You don't even have a duel disk with you to enter and that's part of the rules." Yuya lectured as she rolled her eyes annoyed.

"I know that and besides I have to learn how to duel when dad won't teach me. He's only thinking that its not simple for a girl; like me, to be apart of a challenge." Kamiko retorted.

"Hehehe, I can see that. Well, i'm still your guardian and its best if we stick together." He replied with a smile.

"Not at all." Kamiko said.

Kamiko and Yuya meets Shay at the Ancient Ruins Area. As they exchange questions with each other, they are suddenly attacked by the Knights of the Duel Disks members and blasted away. Furthermore, a Duelist who had previously gone missing appears again in front of them. The destinies and mysteries behind everything starts to move once more. Surprisingly, some uninvited guest had come to play in this match that the Obelisk Duel Army has arrived into the dueling tournament.

"Well, what do we have here? A couple of weaklings that will soon be transported onto the rest of the duelist."One soldier sneered.

"Leave us alone. We're not going to be challenged by a bunch of creepy Halloween armor and face mask you're wearing." Kamiko retorted.

"Shut it you brat! Get out of the way! Rikuto take care of this girl while we deal with this scum." The leader ordered as Rikuto takes Kamiko by the arm roughly to drag her away from Yuya.

"Stop! Let her go!"Yuya yelled.

"This duel will be quick with that little brat out of the way and I know you'll concentrate with her ignorance." The leader cackled as Yuya felt rage boiling inside of him as he felt the dark side open up that lead to berserk mode.

"Enough! I want you to return Kamiko back here now." Yuya sneered.

"Too risky for me to do that when we deal with you at that matter. Defeat us and she will return to you." He said as Yuya scowled and then accepted the challenge against the Obelisk Force.

"LET'S DUEL!" They yelled.