No Feelings

Yuya Pov

I was looking everywhere for Kamiko that I grew worried about her. Crow told me that she was acting very strange in the duel that she had a scary look her face that wasn't a friendly look as well. Thinking back what Yuto said, I think she may be in danger and not really fond of how she isn't convince about what she's going through. I already lost one friend of mine and I can't lose another no matter what.

'Yuya...'I heard Yuto said.

"Yuto?" I called.

'Yuya, where is Kamiko she needs to be with you and the others.' He said.

"I know. I have no idea where she could be and it's starting to worry me more." I replied.

'I already know that slightest thing that could happen would be for us to relocate where she is.  It's like she has no feelings inside of her whenever she is around other's but...someone else.' He said in curious tone.

"Right. Surely, I do know that she is very close to someone and I don't think she's ready to tell us yet." I replied as I thought about what she said about Yuto being her father and she seemed so blunt from the way she talks about him.

'I wish I never have left her. If only we can stop this madness and....No...it will only be much more struggling than it already has. Yuya, gather up everyone so that you can find Kamiko.' Yuto said before disappearing as I nodded.

'Kamiko where are you?' I thought.

Kamiko Pov 

So....cold...

It's....quiet....

Too quiet....

I can hear something moving but what? It's picking up with speed!

"Kamiko!" Professor yelled as I snapped and soften my eyes at him.

"Yes Professor?" I asked.

"I think the other's are on they're way and not to mention that Yuya boy. Now, since we've got the girls they're energy will soon bring forth and among the rest to be more destructive that has ever created." He said as I stare at capsule girls Rin, Yuzu, Serena, and Ruri that I smiled evilly.

"No need to worry, Professor. Those brats will have a taste of something that I will take care my own."  I grinned as my eyes glowed dark violet as before.

"As you wish." He said.