Berserk Yuya Awakens

(First scene where Yuya gets into Berserk mode and I watched it. Hopefully I can remember what happened in that duel).

Yuya Pov

Since I have other things such as the dimension and Yuto's daughter to look after, there is going to be a dueling tournament going to be around and I have to be on the duel Obelisk army. 

"Kamiko, are you ready to go?" I asked as she walked downstairs.

"Ready." She replied.

"Come on, I have a friend that would want to meet you." I grinned taking her hand in mine as she flinched, "What's wrong?" I worried.

"N-Nothing. We should hurry." She  replied quickly and grabs my hand as I shut the door so we can make it to the tournament.

On the way there I saw my friends waiting for us.

"Yuya, what took you so long?" Syuzo asked.

"Oh, I was getting ready and I want you guys to meet a new friend of mine. Her name is Kamiko." I introduced them to her as she waved a little awkwardly.

"Hi." She replied flatly.

"Hi. I'm Yuzu, that's my dad Syuzo, Gong, Fredrick, Tate and Allie." Yuzu introduced.

"Please to meet you." Kamiko replied.

"So who's the next challenger up against?" I asked.

"Your up against Iggy." Syuzo replied.

"EH!?" I exclaimed.

"You baka...GO OUT THERE AND DUEL YOU'RE OPPONENT!" Yuzu scolled.

"Alright, alright. Wish me luck." I grinned as Kamiko takes a seat to watch the duel. 

Yamiko Pov

The duel has begun but I still can't get the thought of how my dad died before my eyes. I can't let this sadness take over me when I have to stay strong and not let anyone read what's on my face. I suddenly felt a weird pack of energy going on with Yuya and he seems to be struggling with Iggy and its because of his skills. That's when I notice Yuya's actions began to change until I saw his eyes were known as rage and madness that were to be known as berserk and it seemed as if he was to activate my dad's dragon. After the final blow, Yuya returns back to normal and Iggy lost the duel and the winner was Yuya for the help of a berserk side.