He pulled his chin so the older could look into his eyes. Taehyung seemed lost in those orbs. "Don't you worry Jiminie I'm gonna make it up to you."

"Taehyung you don't have to-"

"No. I want to."

Taehyung was strolling through the mall with Namjoon until he remembered he wanted to keep his promise to Jimin. He held Namjoon's shoulder, effectively stopping him.

"Wait a minute hyung I'm gonna go see if I can buy Min something."

"I'm coming with you."

And so they went into a jewelry store to look for something Jimin can wear. As if by luck Namjoon spotted necklaces that had letters A to Z. He negotiated with the store keeper and he told Taehyung that it can be arranged to get the necessary letters. He was surprised when he saw the younger holding something else, a wide grin stretching his face. Namjoon could only chuckle at his dongsaeng's brilliant mind. He was sure Jimin was going to be super ecstatic.

Jimin was playing video games with the maknae. He had a pout on his face since he always lost. Jungkook meanwhile sported a winning smirk. He loved playing games with his hyung.

"Jimiinn~" singsongs a deep voice. None of the maknaes have to turn to know it's Taehyung. He appeared after a few seconds and plugged off the TV, making the other two protest and gasp. "Jungkookie could you give us a moment please? I need to tell Jiminie something important."

Jungkook gave it a thought and nodded silently, grasping his older hyung's shoulder before catching a wide smile adorning his other hyung's lips. Well seems important so he's just gonna bug Jin-hyung for some food.

Taehyung sat down heavily beside the older, making the couch jump with the weight. Jimin turns to him with a cute confused look. The younger got out a paper bag. "For you my friend."

"Wha- but it's not my birthday," he tells his friend. "Surely you know it's months away Tae." He gave him a careful and cautious look.

The other didn't say anything. He just continued to smile like a really happy fool. Knowing that Taehyung won't stop pushing Jimin gently took the parcel from him and was a bit surprised at how light the object felt. He tipped the bag over and was beyond happy when he saw another ARMY necklace sitting on his palm. It had the same silver chain and the letters were styled just like his old one, which led him to believe-

"You found it?"

Taehyung released a loud laugh and shook his head. "Nope. RM-hyung negotiated with the storekeeper to get the letters and he agreed. So you should be thanking him." As Jimin prepared to stand he cut in "But," which made him sit down again, curiosity piqued. "I did buy you a little something more personal-made, to complete your day or something." He absolutely adored the curious innocent face gazing back at him. He reached into his pocket and hung the chain on his index, letting the pendant be seen. Jimin gasped at its awe and simple elegance. It was a gold chain this time. But it was not the color that made him almost cry. It was the pendant itself. It had gold cursive writings bearing the words 'Smile Always Jimin'. His eyes immediately leaked out tears and Taehyung panicked that he didn't like it.

"Oh my gosh Min I'm so sorry I disappointed you. I wanted to make you smile and-" but he was cut off since Jimin's sweater was in his mouth. Small strong arms were wrapped around his neck and Taehyung thought he did nothing wrong. He patted his friend's back, not knowing that Namjoon and Jungkook were standing by quietly smiling at the cute and beautiful exchange.

"Aww Taehyung!" Jimin cries, hugging tighter. "I love it thank you so much!" He retracted, glassy eyes boring into Taehyung's. "But I love you more. I really do." He wiped away unshed tears and giggled nervously. A tear escaped his right eye and Jimin allowed Taehyung to brush it gently away with his thumb. Both were wearing huge and happy smiles on their faces.

"Sshhh," hushes the younger. "You don't need nor have to cry."

"But I'm so happy. You always give me too much." To which Taehyung shook his head slowly.

"No. You always take care of me Jimin. You always have me in my thoughts. You cry with me. You laugh with me. You work hard for me." He pauses, own eyes brimming with little tears of joy and gratefulness, that smile still plastered on his lips. "I want to take care of you. I want us to stay together for a very long time. This is just one of the ways to show you how much you mean to me, and how much I love you just as fierce." A sob escapes Jimin's mouth at those strong words, and they embrace each other again, physical actions not enough to describe what they feel for each other.

"Saranghaeyo~" Jimin sings in the other's ear, making him laugh at the tickle of the blow.

"Saranghae~" Taehyung says back just as sweet and soft.

In the other room where the leader and maknae are lounging, Jungkook's hand flies to where his heart is. He groans.

"Urgh! They're so tooth-rottingly sweet," he tells his hyung, who smiles.

"Yes. Yes they are."

Jungkook's disgusted expression turns into a soft smile. "But really, how nice of hyung to give Jimin-hyung another necklace."

Namjoon chuckled. "I was the one for the ARMY necklace. Taehyung bought the golden one, a little extra to show his love."

Jungkook almost choked on his own spit. "Jinjja?!" He receives a nod. "Oh woww."

"Yeah."

In the other room both 95 liners were sleeping lightly on the couch, locked in each other's hold. Hoseok couldn't resist taking a selca.

"YAH Jung Hoseok!" came Seokjin's loud voice. "You leave those kids alone you hear me?!"

The other members sniggered.

During the following days, Jimin wore two necklaces: the ARMY one and the one Tae gave him. On other occasions the members would see Jimin wearing the gold one while Taehyung donned the ARMY one. They all thought it was so cute.

"True soulmates," Yoongi had told the four, who nodded agreeingly.