epilogue

"..Who wants to present to the class next?" Their teacher asks.

   Jack and Zach give each other a look from across the class. Zach raises his hand with a smirk while Jack makes praying hands to stop him.

   "Okay, Zach and -- who's your partner?"

   "Jack." Zach told with a smile.

   "Okay, you two come up in front of the class and present!"

   Jack groans and Zach smiles while getting out of his seat. They meet in the front and Jack fearfully looks at all of the heads staring at them two.

   "For our end-of-the-year grade 6 project we wrote a book called Discord. It's about two friends -- named after us -- who- Actually, it's hard to explain. I should just read it." Zach says.

   "Who wrote the book?" Their teacher asks while writing down something on their rubric.

   "Well I wrote most of it, Zach wrote about two chapters I think. But we both thought of the idea." 

   "Excuse you, my chapters were amazing." 

   "Okay! Well, would you mind reading it to the class?" Their teacher questions.

   "Not at all. I hope you enjoy." Zach clears his throat and looks down at the papers, "Jack lazily watched as his-"

FINISHED: DISCORD.

this is my first book i've written, and i hope you've enjoyed :)

all the love, marisa.