thirteen

"you took me to walmart to get some clothes?" zach exclaimed.

"where did you think you were going, gucci?" jack told while hopping out of his car.

"no like, i never knew walmart sold clothes. im not insulting your budget."

jack scoffed and walked into the store with zach. they head over to the mens clothing section and zach looked through them.

"am i aloud to ask you for your input?" zach questioned.

"obviously." jack said while walking up to him.

"hows this?" zach grabbed a plain blue t-shirt and shoved it in jacks face.

"its nice, you have to try it on though."

zach dramatically sighed, "why? i hate trying on stuff."

"you might like how it looks, but maybe you wont like how it looks on yourself. ive done it many times."

zach rolled his eyes, "fine."

they continued shopping for clothes for over an hour, "okay, i think i want to try them on now."

"took you long enough." jack playfully sassed. he took out his phone from his pocket to check the time, 5pm.

"um, excuse me? could you tell me where the, um, try-on-clothes rooms are?" zach asked a worker. jack bursted out laughing. he laughed so hard his face turns red and he starts wheezing for air.

the worker told a blushing zach where to find the rooms and he nodded.

jack gasps for breath, "a-and you thought my 'like-like' thing was bad."

"shut up and bring me to the rooms."

"you mean the try-on-clothes rooms?"

"piss off."

jack led zach to the changing rooms. they arrived and zach strode into one of the rooms.

"hows this one?"

jack lifted his eyes and saw zach shyly walk out, wearing a plain black t-shirt. sure, it was plain, but jack stared at the boy with heart eyes.

"stop staring! tell me if its bad or not."

"its great. you look great in it."

zachs face flushed a crimson as he walked back into the room.

a couple of sweaters and jeans later, they were set on what clothes to buy.

"the total will be 60.35."

zach gasped, "are you sure thats the total?"

"well you got seven t-shirts which are 5 dollars, is already 35 and you got three sweaters and sweaters are 8 dollars, plus tax, its 60.35." the cashier lady told them.

"its alright zach, i got it."

zach huffed while watching jack pay the woman, he'll get a job soon, he promised himself.

they walked out of the store, jack holding one bag with zach holding the other.

sarcastically, jack spoke, "hey, are you doing anything tonight?"

"i have a feeling youre about to tell me."

-------------------------------------------------

wtf. why. do. i. have. 900. reads? excuse me while i get emotional.

my writing has no capitals and no punctuation for a REASON alright don't @ me

whereisthealbumweneedthedamnalbum i'm not patient oops

-M