Chapter 7

To my cherished and amazing readers, both to my old and new, my lost and found:

First off, thank you for adding up my book to your library and reading list. Supporting me by reading and voting for this novel. I wouldn't have come this far without you all.

The billionaire in my pants has been chosen by the Dreame reading app to be published there. The Dreame app has a lot of  interesting, romantic and thrilling, free novels and paid books too that you can read there. You get over 50 bonus coin on the first login to explore and support the books of your favorite writer.
I have had a long and hard thought about this for over a year and some long months about agreeing to sign a contract with Dreame. Nervous that my loyal readers might get upset which is the last thing I'd ever want but finally I had to. I love to write but would also want to make earning through writing too. I have just concluded my contract with Dreame signing my book to be updated on the Dreame platform. I know it might not be the most appealing thing to you but I would really appreciate it if you could support me with my decision.

Like I said I am nervous, this is the first time I'm doing this. But I have always dreamt of a day like this and Dreame made it come true. I hope everyone would see the benefit of this program. I love my readers you all are everything to me, thanks for always supporting me. 

(Continue reading the remaining chapters of  "The billionaire in my pants."  On The dreame app.)
Link on my profile

Always feel free to ask me any questions! Via Dm, comment, Instagram, twitter. Any medium you prefer is fine.

Jennifer West